2013 followers of The Road Map

Hey gang!
So the holidays are over and i'm back on the forums again.

I've received 100s of PMs about the Road Map.
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12

Please be sure you add me and Haybales if you are doing the program so we can all keep each other accountable.
Later this week on my status i'll have a meet and greet so you can hook up with other people who are either new or have been following the program since last year.

Happy health and good eating!
;D

Dan'O

PS: If you've used the road map and have had success, be sure to spread the word!
Start here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/15-success-stories

Replies

• beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Spreading the good word every chance I get. Bumpity to keep it on my list of favs!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Spreading the good word every chance I get. Bumpity to keep it on my list of favs!
    same here.
  • AshS1050
    AshS1050 Posts: 43 Member
    bump
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member

Meeeeeeee toooo
  • chef84
    chef84 Posts: 7 Member

bump :)
  • Gurlyknockout
    Gurlyknockout Posts: 115 Member
    same here.
  • josyjozy
    josyjozy Posts: 117 Member
    I only started loosing consistantly when I read and followed your guide. So thanks!
  • Becoming_Palm
    Becoming_Palm Posts: 30 Member
    I just started and I am spreading the word about it too! Though I do not know how to add it to my favs :(
  • EmGetsFit
    EmGetsFit Posts: 151 Member
    I reread IPOARM 2 weeks ago and recalculated my #s for 2013. My scale made me happy this morning -- 2 lbs down and I feel great! I am so amped and will def post in the success stories thread soon. Thanks, Dan! <3
  • I WILL be a Road Map Follower - Once April gets here!!! haha As I said before just reading the road map made everything seem way less complicated and easy for me to understand.. Joy of joys I don't even have to starve myself!!! =O

<3 thank you for making my weight loss goals look gettable!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Bump
  • bump
  • nixirain
    nixirain Posts: 448 Member
    BUMP
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    ♥ I'm so much happier now. Was feeling pretty miserable and hungry before I found you!
  • Fr3shStrt
    Fr3shStrt Posts: 349 Member
    love it!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    The Road Map rocks! :drinker:
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Keeping it bumped here :drinker: It sure does work
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    I WILL be a Road Map Follower - Once April gets here!!! haha As I said before just reading the road map made everything seem way less complicated and easy for me to understand.. Joy of joys I don't even have to starve myself!!! =O

April?
    Why wait till april?
    I'm wondering if in april youll say "Should have started it back then!"
  • nixirain
    nixirain Posts: 448 Member
    I WILL be a Road Map Follower - Once April gets here!!! haha As I said before just reading the road map made everything seem way less complicated and easy for me to understand.. Joy of joys I don't even have to starve myself!!! =O

April?
    Why wait till april?

I think you missed her profile pic...
  • choosingsara
    choosingsara Posts: 98 Member
    I posted on another link a question to make sure I have my number right. Maybe I'll post it here?? I'm scared to increase cals without being sure.
  • choosingsara
    choosingsara Posts: 98 Member
    I'm copying and pasting in search of help and confirmation. Thanks in advance!

Female, 64.5 inches, current weight (also used this as goal weight) 165 lbs. Measurements, neck 13.5, waist 33, hips 44. Military body fat 39.1%.
    BMR Harris-Benedict = 1507
    Katch-McArdle = 1352
    Sendentary = 1808
    Lightly Active = 2072
    ModeratelyActive = 2336 because I work a desk job but do get up to walk pts back to rooms and am doing 30 day shred 6 days a week I would say I'm lightly active? I'm actually scared to use moderately just b/c that number is so high even with a 20% deficit off of it. So say i use 2072 - 20% I would set me calorie goal to 1658 and not log exercise calories. Does this sound right???
  • CandiSki
    CandiSki Posts: 57 Member
    Bump
  • Kara1031
    Kara1031 Posts: 12 Member
    Bump
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Increased calories based on tdee(2120) / bmr(1470) 1st of January. I worked my way up to eating 1700 in 2 weeks, which is where I should remain. I weigh in at end of month. Clothes are looser already. So far I'm feeling positive of the change. I stuck it out for 3 years eating low caloric, with very little results. So I will give increased caloric eating the same effort. :flowerforyou:
  • elaine_des
    elaine_des Posts: 189 Member

April?
    Why wait till april?

I think it's because she is due in April, she is kind of pregnant.
  • BruhManFif
    BruhManFif Posts: 136 Member
    Just did my calcs, giving it a try.
    MFP's calcs weren't that far off other than TDEE, which I changed.

Now, patience, discipline and RESULTS.
  • triinityz
    triinityz Posts: 146 Member
    Woohoo, losing weight and not starving myself! What a concept!
  • goldengodd3ss
    goldengodd3ss Posts: 47 Member
    Bump. I have no idea what my BF% is! Thanks!!!
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    I second this. :wink:
  • raelorien
    raelorien Posts: 71 Member
    Bump