2013 followers of The Road Map

Options

Replies

• choosingsara
    choosingsara Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm copying and pasting in search of help and confirmation. Thanks in advance!

Female, 64.5 inches, current weight (also used this as goal weight) 165 lbs. Measurements, neck 13.5, waist 33, hips 44. Military body fat 39.1%.
    BMR Harris-Benedict = 1507
    Katch-McArdle = 1352
    Sendentary = 1808
    Lightly Active = 2072
    ModeratelyActive = 2336 because I work a desk job but do get up to walk pts back to rooms and am doing 30 day shred 6 days a week I would say I'm lightly active? I'm actually scared to use moderately just b/c that number is so high even with a 20% deficit off of it. So say i use 2072 - 20% I would set me calorie goal to 1658 and not log exercise calories. Does this sound right???
  • CandiSki
    CandiSki Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Kara1031
    Kara1031 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Increased calories based on tdee(2120) / bmr(1470) 1st of January. I worked my way up to eating 1700 in 2 weeks, which is where I should remain. I weigh in at end of month. Clothes are looser already. So far I'm feeling positive of the change. I stuck it out for 3 years eating low caloric, with very little results. So I will give increased caloric eating the same effort. :flowerforyou:
  • elaine_des
    elaine_des Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I WILL be a Road Map Follower - Once April gets here!!! haha As I said before just reading the road map made everything seem way less complicated and easy for me to understand.. Joy of joys I don't even have to starve myself!!! =O

<3 thank you for making my weight loss goals look gettable!

April?
    Why wait till april?
    I'm wondering if in april youll say "Should have started it back then!"

I think it's because she is due in April, she is kind of pregnant.
  • BruhManFif
    BruhManFif Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Just did my calcs, giving it a try.
    MFP's calcs weren't that far off other than TDEE, which I changed.

Now, patience, discipline and RESULTS.
  • triinityz
    triinityz Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, losing weight and not starving myself! What a concept!
  • goldengodd3ss
    goldengodd3ss Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Bump. I have no idea what my BF% is! Thanks!!!
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Spreading the good word every chance I get. Bumpity to keep it on my list of favs!
    I second this. :wink:
  • raelorien
    raelorien Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Zandia_1
    Zandia_1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
    Still posting and sharing whenever possible,
  • ccmandel
    ccmandel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Love mapping! Never looked or felt better!

????????????????

Susan
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I did a rethink of my plans and decided to go this route starting this week. I'm interested to see how it goes.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    bumping ..... cause leaving for work & no access there ..... have a great day :drinker:
  • Slau6981
    Options
    bump
  • chaisson518
    Options
    i just calculated my TDEE and changed it in my MFP. i'm interested in trying this method.
  • eyeshuh
    eyeshuh Posts: 333
    Options
    Spreading the good word every chance I get. Bumpity to keep it on my list of favs!

Ditto for me too! I joined the group just so I could easily get the link to copy/paste all over the forums. XD
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options

Ditto for me too! I joined the group just so I could easily get the link to copy/paste all over the forums. XD

Your picture makes me laugh every time it pops up. Especially on some of the forums posts!
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    bump