Pregnant?

Options
ALRIGHT I'd like some opinions. I I started taking the pill again after being off it for 4 months I met my bf when I was 2 weeks into the pack and we didn't use protection. Last week I completely lost my appetite it took me 45 mins to eat my fav yogurts. I I've been wanting pickles and pretty much everything I look at turns my stomach. I sleep a lot and have been having really bad headaches the last few days and yest I threw up at work. I bled for two days on my "period" 2 but it was very light. The I Lso had a dream last week that I was pregnant with a girl. I I've lost about 14lbs in the past two weeks cause I just can't eat it makes me nauseous.

I'd like some opinions do you think I could be pregnant? I didn't start thinkin it til yest when I threw up at work and now I'm kind of concerned.

Replies

• pamwhite712
    pamwhite712 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Get a pregnancy test.
  • staciarose13
    staciarose13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Get a pregnancy test.

Yup. It's the only way you can know for sure.
  • Camille0502
    Camille0502 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you are aware - but this is a diet website. Since your name contains the word "mommy" I assume you've been pregnant before - so you know what it feels like. Yes, if you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant. Take a pregnancy test.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    You've already had a child and you're asking this question? This is either not serious or extremely scary.
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Take a pregnancy test and/or see your doctor. We are just strangers on the internet.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    You've already had a child and you're asking this question? This is either not serious or extremely scary.

^^This.
  • hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Take a pregnancy test and/or see your doctor. We are just strangers on the internet.

Love this!
  • sdomski1
    Options
    Get a pregnancy test.. I lost 15 in my first few months of pregnancy b/c I was so sick... but you may also have the flu. Better safe than sorry...
  • For_the_Last_Time
    For_the_Last_Time Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Pee on your keyboard and I will let you know.

Seriously just take a test :flowerforyou:
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Just pee on the keyboard and your pregnancy test will process just in 3 minutes.
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options

Ha.
  • 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Pee on a stick and report back.
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Every time you have unprotected sex you are at risk of a pregnancy so I think that you need to take a test. Do keep us updated.....
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    You MET your boyfriend two weeks after you started bc and had sex? Ok if you did it in the water you are totally safe. If you did it in the grass in the cold weather...that's iffy you need to stand on your head and shout: I should be careful and make sure it's hot outside next time....if you did it on the couch while the tv was on, your completely safe not pregnant and IF AND ONLY IF it was only the tip you're definitely pregnant, immediately seek attention from every stranger online you've never met....that is all the advice I can give you...good luck.
  • SBecken87
    Options
    I don't want to take it too soon
  • SBecken87
    Options
    Wow gotta love smart *kitten* I was more hoping to get girls opinions from past pregnancies. I yes I have a child but had no symptoms with him so this is different and I don't want to take a test too early.
  • pamwhite712
    pamwhite712 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    It's stuff like this that slowly but surely makes me lose my faith in humanity.
  • DLynne88
    Options
    You may find more helpful responses in the chit chat area of the forum. This is the General Diet and weight loss help forum so your question is way off topic for this area. Feel better.
  • SBecken87
    Options
    Nobody is forcing you to read it or reply to it so move on I was simply asking for opinions obviously from girls since men can't get pregnant and I'm not stupid just concerned and I don't think it's necessary to involve a doc at this point.
    It's stuff like this that slowly but surely makes me lose my faith in humanity.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Ok...so you did bleed - light for 2 days. I would be confident you are not prego - but PLEASE this is not something to just make "guesses". If the last time you had sex was before your "light" 2 days - it is not "too early" to take an at home prego test - IT IS LATE! You can test up to 5 days before your expected period. Those tests are incredibly sensitive to hormone in the urine.

Please take a test - you are LATE taking it, not early. That is really the only way you will know. The symptoms of 1st month pregnancies are so vague and there is a huge variety of symptoms - and everyone, with every pregnancy will be different.

Just spent the 12 bucks and get a test.

If you are on the pill - this could be side effects. Lighter period, nauseous, sore boobs, tiredness, headaches.