200 Pounds Gone!

Options

Replies

• CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Your vid brought tears to my eyes - Well done. You are amazing!!!!!
  • canadiandee
    canadiandee Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Sweetheart, you ALWAYS deserved to be in the picture.
  • mike5802
    mike5802 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Yes, you lost 99% of this weight in you body, but your face now reveals the pretty gal inside. Cheers. - Mike
  • tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger and healthier! WOW! This is truly inspiring! Good for you!
  • Mrc1974
    Mrc1974 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing well, many congratulations!
  • KC7997
    KC7997 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    A.MAZ.ING!
  • jaylas_mom21
    jaylas_mom21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! You are so beautiful!!!
  • HeatherNoyes
    HeatherNoyes Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Most amazing, sad, happy and oh so inspiring story EVER. You give me hope. Thank you!
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Amazing! :drinker:
  • knk121
    knk121 Posts: 26
    Options
    Your video made me cry. Thanks for that.
  • flowerfreak2
    flowerfreak2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    wow I just went to your blog and you are amazing. Thank you sharing that.
    TJO
  • hollynono
    hollynono Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow, I have been on MFP for almost a year now and I read the success stories religiously. I have NEVER read a story that had such an impact on me. You wrote it beautifully and the "It" was such a moving and important message.

I don´t have a massive amount of weight to lose, but my WHOLE life I have felt very much like the person you describe. Your post will make me think a bit differently about that. Thank you - you made a change in my life and I bet in the lives of many others.
  • ResilientWoman
    ResilientWoman Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hugging you all the way from Seattle. Your story, photos and video touched me deeply.

I'm beholden to my 7 year old daughter for the rehab I found from TBI and obesity. She's my little cheerleader and she's out to spread the word about real foods and movement health. She'll soon have an article of her own up on my website. I'd love to get to meet you in person and let our kids share all they've learned with the world.

illyeanna.com
  • shaunap3
    shaunap3 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing woman. Congrats on all of your achievements!
  • NinaBunni
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I am a new member to MFP, and your post is the first one that I have read so far and it has really inspired me. I weigh 400 + pounds and your story gives me hope that I can also be successful and reach my goals! Thank you so much for sharing!!
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing, beautiful, & inspiring success story. You are amazing!
    I am so happy for you and your family. :smile:

Thank you for sharing your experience and your faith...so encouraging. :flowerforyou:
  • vickyloft5
    Options
    OMGeezus ,what a fantastic weight loss and more so what a fantastic person sharing your story and inspiring others.I really am lost for words,o.k o.k i'm struggling to see my keyboard for tears is closer to the truth FANTASTIC ...x
  • NewPeppermint2
    NewPeppermint2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! To say you are amazing s an understatement! You are truly inspirational, well done and best wishes for your future:)
  • butterflies2323
    Options
    I read thru your blog... omg this is probably one of the most inspiring weight loss stories I have ever read!! Ur kids look so proud of you in the pictures. And the article "Get in the picture" ....wow! You should be very very proud of yourself!!!! What the ex did, I would have sent a pic of you now with a big frame and slogan on top "Look what you missed out on!" Im sure hes regretting his actions now.
  • butterflies2323
    Options
    I read thru your blog... omg this is probably one of the most inspiring weight loss stories I have ever read!! Ur kids look so proud of you in the pictures. And the article "Get in the picture" ....wow! You should be very very proud of yourself!!!! What the ex did, I would have sent a pic of you now with a big frame and slogan on top "Look what you missed out on!" Im sure hes regretting his actions now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!