MFP has made such a LIAR out of me !!

Options
12346»

Replies

• MissMiley
    MissMiley Posts: 49
    Options
    I was just thinking today how I almost never get on FB anymore. This is my main go to site as well. I like having my group friends who all share a similar goal. And....I just got a FitBit!
  • Scubanana7
    Scubanana7 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    i rarely hit FB either. this post apparently speaks volumes for MANY OF US!~ i DIDN';T get a fitbit though, which makes me feel a little left out....lol.

I have a HRM for over 7 months. The instructions made me cry. I'm hoping to get my college daughter to help me with it this weekend. I used to be so computer savy....now electronic gadgets make me sick. I hope she can get me going.
  • svetz
    svetz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    MFP and Fitbit are changing my life! Both are a complete daily necessity to me now. Love the support here to succeed! Keep it up guys!
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    Options
    You are awesome! I love when people just stick to the truth! Guess we all are liars..heh Anyhow I love my fitbit too! Bought April 29, of this year. Congrats!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Hugs all around.

This site has brought me somewhat out of the shell I've been hiding in the past few years.

Another thing is, it's broadened my associations. Although I'm sad we can't discuss politics, since it's my favorite subject, I have people on my friends list of all political and religious affiliations, and it doesn't matter that we disagree on those issues, because we're all here for each other to get healthier and we're all struggling with that together.
  • shellybean73
    shellybean73 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Ditto!
  • ann0416
    ann0416 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: Loved this post !! sooooooooooo me !!! i swear :D !!! I am no more on Facebook !! this is the best social networking site :) and its doing wonders to me !! mentally and physically :) such positive friends to lift me , to push me ... i am running short of words !!!

I went on smiling reading this...

Thanksssss :D for this post
  • emmgetsfit
    emmgetsfit Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I said I wasn't going to hop on the scale both before and after taking a poop.....

Boy how times have changed.

HAHAHA LMAO
  • MurderMeSomeFat
    MurderMeSomeFat Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Right! I am hardly ever on FB now... and I am wearing a Bodymedia armband... :wink:
  • rougecrayon
    Options
    I was not going to look at this post because I thought it would be sad. I immediately saw it and thought "She's lying about her exercize, calories, etc..."
    But I'm so glad I popped in! LOVE THIS POST!
  • billiegirl17
    billiegirl17 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great read - and I loved the part at the end about the beer and wine. Now if you could only tell me how you fit beer into your calorie intake and stay under your goal, you may be my hero.
  • bobbiesinger6971
    Options
    I agree. Awesome site, awesome people, and I am so addicted to my fitbit. Love that thing.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,249 Member
    Options
    Awesome post and I quite agree. I lurked for months before I started posting. Now I have made some wonderful and supportive friends. I think I'm actually addicted to MFP.
  • princesspamelatransformation
    Options
    Wow... this was totally me when I started on the 7th of this year. I didn't want the friends, I just wanted to be accountable for what I ate. I am loving friends and the support we give each oher. Great reminder but a smile to my face of what I'm grateful for!!!!! :smile:
  • EstiloPanama
    Options
    You sound like me. I got a good quality heart rate and calorie monitor. I work out and love all the kind words people say. I am addicted to the positive atmosphere and encouraging comments.
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    MFP needs a "like" button! I would definitely LIKE... no LOVE this!!

^^ ditto!
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    thumbs-up.gif
  • lisasch67
    lisasch67 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Awesome post!! I am buying a polar FT4 with my next paycheck!!
  • MurderMeSomeFat
    MurderMeSomeFat Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    awesome!