What would your LAST MEAL be?

Options

Replies

• knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I'd have a shellfish buffet and a whole bunch of avocado because I'm deathly allergic to both but used to love them before they tried to kill me. I'll be dead before I hit the chair!
  • fitacct
    fitacct Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Fried shrimp po-boy, boiled crawfish, loaded baked potato, Filet Mignon, wedge salad with bleu cheese dressing, homemade tamales, loaded nachos, hummus with Roti bread, Thai yellow curry, Bartlett pear, mango, Whole Food's cappuccino truffle, double chocolate cake, peach tea, Dr. Pepper.
  • SkyPixie
    SkyPixie Posts: 224
    Options
    Fully loaded Bacon Burger and Cajun fries from Five Guys

or

Pulled Pork Plate with with black eyed peas and sweet potato fries from The Pit in Raleigh

Either way I would go out pretty happy :bigsmile:
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Single malt scotch, salty fried chicken and a Greek salad.
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Red chile enchilada (NM red chile)
    refried beans
    sopapilla with honey
    blue agave margarita
  • VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Chinese buffet, heheh
  • bodiva88
    bodiva88 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Did you really hope someone would know that you don't get the death penalty for third degree murder?
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Top Sirloin Steak
    Baked Potato
    Pizza
    Ice Cream
    Scotch
    Mountain Dew
    and of course lots of Broccoli!
    You have been convicted of multiple counts of third degree murder and are sentenced to death by lethal injection.

What is your last meal?

Mine would be:
    2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (grilled), a bag of doritos, a bag of oreos, and ginger ale (you know, for the inevitable stomach ache)
  • jlopez9707
    jlopez9707 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    NYC Pizza
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    crab legs and butter with the cheese biscuits from red lobster lol
  • kbubp
    kbubp Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    The entire taco bell menu.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Chicken a la King or Chicken Marsala (IF the chef from the Bonefish Grill in Lafayette, LA makes it)
    with homemade fresh bread - rolls or buns - not a loaf - i want to bury my face in it
    a baked potato with cheddar cheese, chives, bacon, sour cream & salt and butter
    a bottle of whiskey or bourbon
    broccoli with cheese sauce
    a tossed salad with spinach, walnuts, cranberries, mushrooms, carrot bits, purple onions, cherry tomatoes and feta cheese
    and mozzarella cheese sticks.

AND I get to pick out my dessert after I finish my meal, cause I dont know what I will want yet.
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    Right now, I'd say a grilled cheese, tomato soup, an entire box of kraft mac and cheese, french fries, a slice of pepperoni pizza, and an entire strawberry cheesecake. Oh, and an agreement they can't kill me until I finish it all, because it would definitely take me at least a day and a half haha
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Right now, I'd say a grilled cheese, tomato soup, an entire box of kraft mac and cheese, french fries, a slice of pepperoni pizza, and an entire strawberry cheesecake. Oh, and an agreement they can't kill me until I finish it all, because it would definitely take me at least a day and a half haha
    omg! a fellow kraft mac an cheese lover! usually people are repulsed by it but i think its the best. and with that agreement in place, why not just order a lifetime supply LOL
  • thnksfrthmmrs
    thnksfrthmmrs Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'll say one thing - You Americans have really tasty sounding food!
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Carne Asada burrito, rolled taco's, quesadilla and beer.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    p****

i like this guy. lol
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Surf and Turf. Colassal King Crab legs, an 80z filet mignon, twiced baked potato and lots of wine...until I threw up.
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Surf and Turf. Colassal King Crab legs, an 80z filet mignon, twiced baked potato and lots of wine...until I threw up.

8oz...not 80!
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Mac and cheese, chocolate, fettuccine alfredo, chocolate, chicken and dumplings, and chocolate. In that order. And then some hibachi...