200 Pounds Gone!

Options

Replies

• CharT5188
    CharT5188 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING!!!!

Believing that we can do all things through Christ, who gives us strength!
  • looking4lisa
    looking4lisa Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING!!!!

Believing that we can do all things through Christ, who gives us strength!

What she said!! AMEN
  • GrammyNanner
    GrammyNanner Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I've lost 130 of 282 pounds in 1 year. Floundered the past 2 months and am back on track!! You are an inspiration!!
  • CloneSN
    CloneSN Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations!!!!! Keep it going! This gives me even more motivation to crush another hour on the Arc Trainer today!

Thank you and God bless you!
  • angie2673
    Options
    Wow! Amazing!!!! APPLAUSE, big effort.
  • AshleyHill19
    Options
    Your blog is Amazing!!! You are sooooo pretty and have such a nice figure(hour glass). The last pic was my favorite too
    I'm glad you put it on the mantle in the center!
  • LuckyStarrGal
    LuckyStarrGal Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    WOW, just wow! Way to go! This is a fantastic story! Give your brother a way to go too!!!!
  • EstiloPanama
    Options
    Pretty frickin amazing : )
    7631282 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    OMG! I looked at your photo's, that is absolutely amazing. :smile:
  • karabff
    karabff Posts: 98
    Options
    I read your blog..an sat down an cried...what an inspiration you are and what a testimony you have..so much more then just losing weight...due to health issues i am struggling as i take two steps forward an go 4 steps bk..but thru my faith an stories like yours i just keep trying...thank you..you are a real blessing
  • Chrissy82
    Chrissy82 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Completely amazing!! You look awesome :) Congrats!
  • scamp76
    scamp76 Posts: 26
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!! Outstanding job!
  • hollykaplan
    Options
    You are an inspiration!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    You go! Thats amazing! I'm so proud of you, congrats!
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Oh, honey! Your blog made me cry. You've come such a long way and I'm glad to see that you finally took that picture and put it up. You are absolutely beautiful.
  • MaggyMaizy2
    MaggyMaizy2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Where does one begin to express how amazing you are? Thank you for sharing your journey and your faith. Your story has strengthened my resolve to workout more. Thank you and God bless!

Maggy
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! Thanks for sharing your amazing story
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh. I recognize your website! When I joined Planet Fitness in December, I was looking for some kind of routine I could follow. I was scared of the elliptical. I started using the routine your brother gave you, working my way up by 30 seconds per day.

That's so awesome! :)
  • micabrito2012
    micabrito2012 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I just watched your video, I am literally crying cause I'm so happy for you. If you add me as a friend you can see how bad I did today and my thing is "not giving up" today I felt like I did. Just know that because of you your story this moment that I came across your blog you saved the day. Now I'm off to do 45 minutes of work out cause I am not giving up! Thank you for saving my day!
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    omg that seriously made me cry!! I have been slowly gaining back the 70lbs that I'd lost last year and I think this is just the inspiration that I needed to get back up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!