Replies

• jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!! Congrats!!
  • Jocosase
    Jocosase Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    An unbelievable transformation! Awesome!

Commitment breeds success. Thanks for the reminder that I must commit.

Keep up the good work.
  • Charmainedelaney
    Charmainedelaney Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your journey & well done you are an inspiration to all of us.:smile:
  • S_U_M_M_E_R
    Options
    Holy cow! I can't believe it! You look WONDERFUL! You look like you're about 15 yrs younger too. Congratulations on your hard work and paid success!
  • grrupp
    grrupp Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Holy moly!!! Great job! I totally agree with you,you have to want to change a be ready for it. I tried this site before christmas and didn't stick with it. I rejoined in January when a friend of mine invited me on it and now have lost 13 lbs.since the first of the year. :) I am definitely ready for the change and glad for the support onhear and the added motivation by reading inspirational story's like yours! Thank you for sharing.
  • christa0130
    christa0130 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • imthejenjen
    imthejenjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    WOW- wonderful job!! Hard work and determination pay off! Congrats on your victory. I'm sure the beautiful family is thrilled and very proud also! cheers to YOU!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Congrats, great job!
  • CharisSunny
    CharisSunny Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Aww how cool!
    Yay for living longer for loved ones!

Im sure its losing its meaning with repetition but really GOOD JOB!!! :bigsmile:
  • babyblooz
    babyblooz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    WOW! Phenomenal! I bet you feel like a whole new man. Congrats!
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awesome! I agree that consistency is key. MFP was definitely a big part of it for me in my journey!
  • jg4ever
    jg4ever Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    wow amazing job way to go
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable! Congrats to you! You look awesome!
  • amandalazarte
    Options
    I am just getting started in my journey and I am close to 300 lbs. Seeing your story makes me believe that I can do it. Thanks for sharing! I have logged my calories for 9 straight days which is a small thing compared to your year long tracking, but it's a huge step for me! Thank you for inspiring me!! You look amazing and I bet you feel wonderful, too!
  • kathy53b
    kathy53b Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Congrat!!!
  • faitheven
    Options
    :wink: you look amazing...if I can say just 1 thing without getting myself in trouble..you are much better looking without the beard...very motovating..thanks for the story
  • savagecorey2
    savagecorey2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congratulations!
  • KJFairywings
    KJFairywings Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congrats! The pics really tell the whole story! So inspirational
  • bubbleskiwi
    bubbleskiwi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    wow, fantastic transformation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!