• alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    yuck!

No yuck....YUM
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    There's a reason for that. It's made my Ferro. The stuff in the middle of those candies IS Nutella.
  • Cassierocksalot
    Cassierocksalot Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I've never tried it and have decided that now is not the time to! I'm happy in my bubble of never knowing what I'm missing.
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    THIS > Nutella

jif05.png

single servings FTW
  • QuietRain
    QuietRain Posts: 157
    Options
    Damnit. I want nutella now.
    ..DAMNIT.
  • gailmelanie
    gailmelanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I had a coworker once who called Nutella "oral orgasms." I love Nutella, too, and eat it with a spoon when I have it, but I mostly refuse to buy it because I know where it will go. And the other kind of oral orgasms don't have any calories, or might even burn a few, so I try to add as many of those to my diet as I can.
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Reese's cups are my Kryptonite. I am weak around them. If I reach the POINT where I can have them in the house without wanting to eat them, that will be a huge NSV!!!
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I've never tried it. Maybe I shouldn't.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Mmmm....Nutella....mmm....wait, what were you saying?
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    yes, I love nutella too...Goes great with a brochen!

Alas...I can't keep it in the house either. u.u.
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Have not tried it yet, maybe I should wait a little while longer.:laugh:
  • Bbwnomore2
    Bbwnomore2 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    wow i just bought a jar of generic crack from aldis the other day lol (still unopened proud to say):laugh:
  • Hinxx
    Hinxx Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I remember when my dad used to work for Ferrero and every Christmas he would bring home a big white box with assorted Ferrero deliciousness for my sister and I. It was one of the company's gifts to every employee. It had Mon Cheri, Rocher, Noggy, Raffaello, Tronky, Kinder, Nutella, all the colors of the tic tacs (which nobody cared about) and even a panettone and a bottle of wine. Those were the best Christmas ever!!!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I love my Nutella! A favorite snack for me is a spoonful each of Nutella and peanut butter (put it in a little dish and put then put both jars away!), lick the spoons, and then dip sliced apples in the Nutella & pb, swirling it together. Absolutely delicious!
  • kayla554
    kayla554 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    It could be caused because you are underrating. Sometimes when you are very hungry (starving) your brain will literally not let you stop eating.. That's why most people on crash diets end up binging 3k+ cals
  • MimiCro
    MimiCro Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    thats why i never have it in my house..i want to buy it every time when i am in the store, and make some crepes at home, and just be a pig for a day,,,,,,but I take a deep breath, and just walk away :)
  • MimiCro
    MimiCro Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I remember when my dad used to work for Ferrero and every Christmas he would bring home a big white box with assorted Ferrero deliciousness for my sister and I. It was one of the company's gifts to every employee. It had Mon Cheri, Rocher, Noggy, Raffaello, Tronky, Kinder, Nutella, all the colors of the tic tacs (which nobody cared about) and even a panettone and a bottle of wine. Those were the best Christmas ever!!!

ahh, no u dont!!!!!!! best Christmas present ever :)
  • janf15
    janf15 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    "Well I just kept eating it! "

Chris 'macca' mccormack says - you are the CEO of your one person company!!!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I just don't buy it anymore. My willpower is not that strong. If it's nearby, it will be eaten.
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    Have no self-control with Nutella.........can't even buy it anymore. Not even for the kids.