30 Day Shred!

Options
Hey all- just started the 30DS... I am on L1 D2 and it has been kicking my butt. Anyone else doing the shred? Let's be buddies!!

Replies

• Coppertop1220
    Options
    I just started yesterday too! Definitely need motivation to stick with it!
  • teresafromtarana
    teresafromtarana Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Day 5 here and it is getting easier to stick it out.
  • brendahanson
    Options
    Just finished level 1 for the first time! Anyone have any idea how many calories are burned? I read anywhere from 130 - 250 depending on intensity
  • cjlorigan
    cjlorigan Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I did day 2 today as well.
  • Farah_akbar
    Farah_akbar Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    i really wana do it i gave it ago like three times then hello cant keep up and gave up there are alot who saying its good
  • jelr
    jelr Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Just finished level 1 for the first time! Anyone have any idea how many calories are burned? I read anywhere from 130 - 250 depending on intensity

I wear my HRM and am on day 4 the previous 3 workouts calorie burns were day 1 -279, day 2- 275, day 3- 323. Everyone will get a different burn based on how hard the workouts are for them, how hard they push themselves, whether they are doing the modified moves, as well as what kind of shape they are in.
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I did day 22 today, it gets a lot easier, and I can see a difference already! 22 days in a row, no skipping! Keep going!
  • nurse_sabrina
    Options
    i'm gonna start tomorrow - so nervous!
  • Jday71
    Jday71 Posts: 39
    Options
    my favorite workout!!!!! I I am on day 16!!!! on level 2. It is worth the work!!!!
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    Options
    day 3 for me :D excited for the results
  • Destinationa
    Options
    Starting day 2 today as well.. Anyone welcome to add me for 30DS support and stuff like that :)
  • srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    Options
    I just did day 7 level 1. It gets easier! Nervous to start level 2. I have already lost inches! I can wait to finish & see the results
  • Kellyreen
    Kellyreen Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just started level 3 today. It does get better the first three days of each level I was pretty sore. After the three days the pain from it goes away and by day 5 or 6 like she actually says you
    will see a huge difference in your endurance. Stick with it. You may just love it.
  • eheflick
    Options
    I started yesterday as well! Just finished up the day 2 right now and my legs are the most sore.

How quickly are you all expecting to see changes?
  • SchizJophrenic
    SchizJophrenic Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Only found out about it today, and going to be starting tonight. Can't wait, it looks good.
  • bridgetburgess
    Options
    I started yesterday as well! Just finished up the day 2 right now and my legs are the most sore.

How quickly are you all expecting to see changes?

I'm hoping to see results at the end of level 1.. obviously they won't be huge, but I would love to lose an inch or two.
  • bridgetburgess
    Options
    Only found out about it today, and going to be starting tonight. Can't wait, it looks good.

So excited for you!!! It is one heck of a workout. Keep pushing!!
  • bridgetburgess
    Options
    I did day 22 today, it gets a lot easier, and I can see a difference already! 22 days in a row, no skipping! Keep going!

WOW!! Great job!!!
  • Selunca
    Selunca Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm on day two, week one, but this is my second time doing it. I've done 30ds and RI30 through both now, and let me tell you, it gets easier, and you get results!
  • eheflick
    Options
    This is awesome to hear. I'm so paranoid I wont see a difference!