What do you ladies work out in?

Options
What do you ladies feel most comfortable in working out in?

Replies

• Territravel
    Territravel Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Sweats, and oversize t-shirt. Looking for comfort. Married 17years and no longer trying to impress anyone.
  • danataggart319
    danataggart319 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Usually shorts and a tank... keeping in mind the motto: "Look good, feel good, do good."
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Warm weather: high school gym uniform. Cold weather: t-shirt and yoga pants. Give me a moment to mourn the fact that I work out in clothes that I've had for over 10 years.
  • bananapancakebella
    Options
    Exercise pants and a top. Nike dry- fit are my favorite for both. Sports bra, sneakers.
  • lizzie1030
    Options
    I work out at home but I don't like wearing anything baggie because it flops around when you do anything like burpees or jumping jacks. Also if I am in an inversion pose I don't want anything going over my face or my stomach popping out. I usually wear yoga pants (even when I'm not doing yoga) and one of those cami's that have the builit in bra.
  • brit_ks_89
    brit_ks_89 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    clothes
  • Msjihan1wechanged
    Options
    During the winter time, Im more about comfort so usually sweats and a tank top. During the warmer months usually some longer basketball shorts and still my favorite tank tops, lol!!
  • Depends where I am obviously haha

At home: Crop top, sports bra, undies and 3/4 leggings - no shoes
    Out and about: Singlet or shirt, crop top, sports bra, undies and 3/4 leggings - sneakers
    At pool: Full piece with bikini top underneath - thongs (flip flops) and bare feet hehe

=D
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<< that and a sports bra
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    yoga or track pants and a tank top; definitely shoes!
  • lina_romo
    lina_romo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Usually stretchy pants and a t-shirt. Nike makes these awesome tights called dri-fit.. Really good for not riding up or falling down when you're running.
  • yksdoris
    yksdoris Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    sweatpants (boy's model. I am soooo short, it's not funny in this land of giants) and a t-shirt. I like to vary the colour of t-shirts, usually something blue or yellow.
  • paulywoo
    paulywoo Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Sweats, and oversize t-shirt. Looking for comfort. Married 17years and no longer trying to impress anyone.

fitted black bootleg workout trousers and puma stretchy top...Been married 25yrs and when I look in that mirror in the gym I want to impress myself. Although my husband also likes to check me out and appreciates my new improved figure when I'm on the elliptical :blushing:
  • Electricls
    Electricls Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    If it's loose material it's gotta be above my knee if I'm doing cardio. If it's weight training, pretty much anything is ok. In general, I prefer spandex to sweats and above the knee. I wear t-shirts and sports bras with underwire.
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I am doing a lot of walking and find bike pant (shorter tights) comfortable. They stop my legs from rubbing........ or short sports shorts.
    Out side I wear a polo shirt and a hat. Inside I usaully where a singlet or shorter sleeves so I can see my form doing weights. And of course a bra and stuff lol
  • HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    Options

Im easily impressed...I work out in my hubby's old dingy t-shirts and my old bleach stained sweats... I purchased some cute matchy matchy stuff on clearance... not only did I lose weight and they fit worse than my old clunky sweats, they with the built in bra and crap is a PITA to put on...
  • PurpleTina
    PurpleTina Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    tech wicking t-shirt , running capris, and a good sports bra. Not interested in the slightest in impressing anyone, but when I work out, I sweat a lot.:laugh:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Workout tee and shorts. I was uncomfortable in shorts my whole life until I realized my legs actually look pretty nice.

ETA: Unfortunately, I don't change at the gym (the locker room is never used and looks like you'll get raped in there), so now that it's winter I have to work out in long pants and it's horribly warm.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants and a t-shirt.
  • shannishan05
    shannishan05 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants and a tank or sweats and t-shirt. Not trying to make a fashion statement. I'm usually not matching either! lol