Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

• jennapony
    jennapony Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and I would like to be 120 pounds, I will probably reevaluate at 125 though.
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    5'4" and CW is 128, GW is 115-118. I was at 118 before the stinking holidays and loved that size. I was a US 0.
  • luv86elle
    luv86elle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and SW is 168 and my goal is 130 :)
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I've probably already replied to this, but I'm 5'2" (I actually thought I was 5' even for YEARS and was recently measured at 5'2"!!!) and currently 143lbs. Up from a year ago when I used MFP to lose 8 lbs :(

Anyway, my lowest weight was 97lbs. That's when I was nursing and eating a very limited diet. I still had tummy flab, and should have worked harder to maintain. Once I was allowed to starting eating whatever I wanted again, I ballooned. I was in a lot of pain back then though, and didn't realize that part of it was gluten. Now I'm gluten free, and still gaining because I still love bread! And crackers! They might be GF, but they aren't healthy...

My current goal is to be a STRONG 115-120. Looking good in a bikini would help too ;). I don't really care of pant size and all that, but a single digit size would be nice. I carry all my weight in my belly and chest.
  • ClarityPeace
    ClarityPeace Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 years of age, 5'3" and 134 lbs. I like the calculator at http://health.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Frame-Size-Wrist which takes bones size into consideration. My goal is between 111-124 lbs., preferable around 115. Please add me, and add MFP too.
  • LeonnieH
    LeonnieH Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    ClarityPeace, that's an interesting calculator, I haven't see it before. According to that my weight is within range for my frame :)
  • ClarityPeace
    Options
    Leonnie, Yes I like it. It seems more accurate than the wide range of weights they allot to a 5'3" woman in many weight charts online. I argued with my doctor once that I was overweight, and she said no, see, you fall into the range (this was when I was around 140). I wish the docs had the frame size adjustment. I can SEE I'm overweight at 134 lbs. I know my flab disappears when I'm between 111-124. There is another one that figures frame size by some elbow measurement but it is a little more complicated and I can't find the website for it. Congrats on your weight, you look terrific in your profile picture.
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    5'3 ish.

Currently 120, want to be 110 :)
  • ClarityPeace
    Options
    5'3 ish.

Currently 120, want to be 110 :)

Aren't you just the cutest young woman! Good luck!
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    5'0"
    My highest weight was 150, now I am at 128, aiming for 115 (by summer :-)
  • Sindaelys
    Sindaelys Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    5'3" (I round up from the 3/4, lol), my goal is 120 but I'm going to evaluate at 130. It would be nice to get into a bikini this summer but it's not necessary since one has to wear a "work appropriate" bathing suit at summer camp. :tongue:
  • tachyon_master
    tachyon_master Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    5'2", current weight 103.5, target weight is around 100 or so.
  • terriblyn
    terriblyn Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 years of age, 5'3" and 134 lbs. I like the calculator at http://health.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Frame-Size-Wrist which takes bones size into consideration. My goal is between 111-124 lbs., preferable around 115. Please add me, and add MFP too.

This is a neat tool!! It put my ideal weight right where I thought it should be (130 for 5'3), but the BMI calculators always estimate 10-20 lbs smaller which seems impossible to reach without really starving and over exercising! Thanks for the tip!
  • LeonnieH
    LeonnieH Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Leonnie, Yes I like it. It seems more accurate than the wide range of weights they allot to a 5'3" woman in many weight charts online. I argued with my doctor once that I was overweight, and she said no, see, you fall into the range (this was when I was around 140). I wish the docs had the frame size adjustment. I can SEE I'm overweight at 134 lbs. I know my flab disappears when I'm between 111-124. There is another one that figures frame size by some elbow measurement but it is a little more complicated and I can't find the website for it. Congrats on your weight, you look terrific in your profile picture.

• cathrynfay
    Options
    5'4", and my goal is 120.
  • HeatherTB2012
    HeatherTB2012 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi shorties, I'm Heather and I live in New Brunswick, Canada. I'm a teacher and I eat when I'm stressed! :) I'm 43 years old, 5'0" and currently weigh 143 - my goal is 120. I'm really just getting started and I'd love to connect with some of you - so please feel free to add me as a friend...I've got 2 kids, I'm a hockey/soccer/horse show Mom, I ride horses as well - I hope to hear from some of you soon!
  • momasox
    momasox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am 36 and am 5'2 and weigh 178. My goal is 130. Feel free to friend me! I could use some support.
  • bkwcsw
    bkwcsw Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" in height.
    I've lost 17 pounds since late Sept 2012.
    I'm currently at 135 lbs
    I have 7 lbs to go.
    I am 51 years old.
  • kcallas88
    kcallas88 Posts: 192
    Options
    I'm 5'2". Originally started out at 144lbs and my original goal weight was 130lbs.

I'm currently 129lbs!! :) I'd like to weight 125 and definitely change my body composition dramatically!
  • appyred
    appyred Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft1in and start weight at 209 and currently at 197, my goal starts by getting to down to 150. From there I would like to continue to about 125 - 130.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!