Popular shows you don't like

Options

Replies

• saintspoon
    saintspoon Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    GAME OF THRONES!

I gave it a really good try,... about 4 episodes worth. I thought I would LOVE it but it's soooooo boring, I just can't get into it!
  • jensan37
    jensan37 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Modern Family... but love Big Bang Theory :laugh:
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Big bang theory

You sir have made a powerful enemy this day!!!
  • rymea
    rymea Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    m
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
  • Mutant13
    Options
    The Biggest Loser
    Grey's Anatomy (if it's still on)

I found out a male friend loved Greys Anatomy. I immediately gave him a tampon
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Dr Who

Low-budget sci-fi went out in the 60's.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Im surprised by how many list Mad Men. if you only watched 1 episode and quit i'd suggest giving it an entire season. watch how all the plot lines work out. i say this because the first time i watched it i just watched 1 episode and gave up until i kept reading such great reviews. Mad Men is a top 10 all time show.

for me it has to be Two and a Half Men...and Mike and Molly is horrible as well.

I watched Season 2 I think (it was the season where Don was cheating on Betty with a teacher... that much I remember)... I watched it back around 2009... so whatever season that was... and I didn't care for it either... I didn't hate it but I didn't love it enough to waste an hour on it... I thought Betty and Don where just outrageous.
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Glee. I wanted to like it so much & it let me down.
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Im surprised by how many list Mad Men. if you only watched 1 episode and quit i'd suggest giving it an entire season. watch how all the plot lines work out. i say this because the first time i watched it i just watched 1 episode and gave up until i kept reading such great reviews. Mad Men is a top 10 all time show.

for me it has to be Two and a Half Men...and Mike and Molly is horrible as well.

I made myself give it a season and a half and then I couldn't take it anymore. I just used wikipedia to find out what happens and called it a day.
  • BOOMaggedon
    BOOMaggedon Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    American Idol
    Community
    Big Bang Theory
    Mad Men
    Game of Thrones
    Glee
    DWTS
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Duck Dynasty, Survivor, Jersey Shore (is that even on anymore?), Glee, Gilmour Girls, Grey's (I've never given it a chance!)
  • Init_to_winit
    Init_to_winit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to see other people dislike The Big Bang Theory. Seriously, everyone I work with, everyone in my family, and all my friends like that show! I think it's SO DUMB! Oh hahaha, they're nerds, hahaha?
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Glee
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Anything created after Seinfeld, especially all these scripted and staged reality shows.
  • devastation77
    Options
    Big Bang Theory: "It's a show for nerds! We're nerds! Get it? We make nerd references! The laugh track is to indicate where you laugh!"

House: Same episode every episode. Same goes for a lot of shows but it's really evident here.

Modern Family: Except for Sofia Vergera. On mute.

Can somebody explain to me how the Kardashians are still going? I don't...I just don't get it.

Family Guy needs to end now and so does The Simpsons. Nobody can ever touch The Simpsons for humour up until about season 8, maybe 10, but it needs to be wrapped up now.
  • Mutant13
    Options
    I am so glad to see other people dislike The Big Bang Theory. Seriously, everyone I work with, everyone in my family, and all my friends like that show! I think it's SO DUMB! Oh hahaha, they're nerds, hahaha?

I think they attempted to explain Schrodienger's Cat on that show once. Completely missed the point and lead to a bunch of people thinking they understood it
  • tayteetots
    tayteetots Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    American Horror Story, the Office, 30 Rock, the majority of reality shows (including but not limited to American Idol, Here comes Honey Boo-boo, Biggest Loser).... I'm sure there are more.

I lasted 30 seconds into Honey Boo-boo. who watches that crap?

Stoners. It all makes sense that way.
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I hate all the reality shows!

These are so over way done on TV now. Evertime I turn it on there seems to be a new one!!

Can't anyone think of any good shows anymore!

I have enough reality in my own life that I do not need to see it on TV too!
  • jubeesh
    jubeesh Posts: 156
    Options
    Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, American Idol, Friends, Grey's Anatomy, Bones, 2 Broke Girls, How I Met Your Mother, The Mentalist