this happened to me at the gym this morning!

Options

Replies

• Ecox0313
    Ecox0313 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! So inspiring!
  • clemsonsaint
    Options
    What an awesome experience.
  • bethanytowell
    bethanytowell Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    beautiful story
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful divine appointment! Thanks for sharing this!
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Goosebumps and I got choked up. This is amazing. Thank you so much for sharing!!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful occurrence! :smile:
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    PatrickSwayzesGhost Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Pretty cool.
  • SraHernandez
    Options
    God is so good!
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an awesome experience!!!! It is amazing how we not only influence those around us but they influence us and we don't even know them. Thank you for sharing
  • sjlocklear
    Options
    WOW!!! that is so AWEOSME!!!

GOD IS GOOD!!!!
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    He was obviously sent to bring you a message :-) Good luck to you - yes - you can do this - and it will change your life forever....

There will be hard days, but just remember to get back on that treadmil, or lift those weights and put in the hard yards and your reward will be super sweet :-)
  • CHexham
    Options
    Thanks for sharing that wonderful encounter. Isn't it cool that you provided him with such a wonderful moment and he left you with a lifetime of thanks and awe.
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Wow that's so amazing. Thank you for sharing this!
  • QT242424
    Options
    It's pretty crazy how the two of you ran into each other and were there like that. You were able to hear his story and yet share it with all of us. That truly is inspiring. Thank for sharing!!
  • Shanthornton
    Options
    Touched!
  • weston23
    weston23 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    that was nice :) thanks for that
  • heidelbergerin
    heidelbergerin Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    [wipes away tears] - such an amazing story, thank you for sharing!
  • green022
    green022 Posts: 115
    Options
    There is nothing more motivating than this: the 75 year old man RUNNING at a 7.5 speed and a 6.0 incline next to me. As we both got off the treadmill at the same time he asked if he could speak with me and pulled out his wallet. We sat down at a table as he showed me a picture of him and his granddaughter 5 years ago, her about my age then, he 767 pounds and her 398. With tears running down his face he showed me another picture of him walking her down the aisle 2 months ago. He is now 215 and she is 150. With more tears he says"I dont even know you but you remind me of my granddaughter, and I couldnt miss walking her down the aisle because I was killing myself slowly and didnt even realize it." I was wearing my cross and fish necklace so he asked if he minded if he prayed woth me. For 10 minutes we sat holding hands in the gym praying for the life I have ahead of me. As we were both wiping tears from our face, he told me to just keep going and when i dont want to, to remember him.This is a man I will NEVER forget.

Tears just ran down my fface. This is a great story!
  • kdkyzer
    kdkyzer Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    This is amazing. It was no accident that you were on a treadmill next to him. God put you two next to each other for a reason.