Most embarrassing concert you've been to

Options

Replies

• OutsideCreativ
    OutsideCreativ Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    It wasn't really a concert... but in college a friend and I went to see Jonas Brothers in 3D-- we were 22. There were other people our age... but most of the had a child with them. I went to college in a farm town... the things we did for fun...
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    O-Town.
  • KristenE83
    KristenE83 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Bone Thugs & Harmony with Slipknot and ICP..... together.. at one concert! (I couldn't make this up if I tried!) That was an interesting crowd. Excellent people watching lol
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Well the American Idol tour when Fantasia won was by far the worst but I think I get a pass because I took my daughters and they were thrilled .

but ok .. here it goes .. ahem ahem .. Barry Manilow!! OMG I can't stand him and I went with a friend who is a die hard fan .. I don't know who I wanted to kill more that night
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Billy Ray Cyrus. Yes, shameful.

Yes, it is lol
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    B2K, I've seen them in concert 3 times. I used to love them as a teenager lol
  • kosuski
    kosuski Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    NSYNC but that was when I was younger... in the last 5 years I did pay to do a Meet and Great with New Kids on the Block..
  • cfilipi74
    cfilipi74 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    New Kids on the Block... and I am planning to see them again this summer. LOVE THEM!!
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Bone Thugs & Harmony with Slipknot and ICP..... together.. at one concert! (I couldn't make this up if I tried!) That was an interesting crowd. Excellent people watching lol

slipknot scares the bejesus out of me !
  • KristenE83
    KristenE83 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    slipknot scares the bejesus out of me !

Lmao me too!!!!
  • seanlachney
    Options
    Enrique Iglesias.....
  • Megamus55
    Options
    up here in Toronoto we had a benifit concert after our SARS outbreak, Justin Timberlake was one of the acts, and I watched his whole set.......to make up for it the show was headlined by ACDC and the Rolling Stones!.....

I also shamefully walked out on Bob Dylan......I was so upset, but he was so terrible I coun't stand to see it anymore, I was so excited to see him but it was just that bad......only concert I have ever walked out on
  • TLEIGH33777
    TLEIGH33777 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Insane Clown Posse..... (18 years ago)
    I was not a fan, just went to go....
    First and last concert I have ever been to.
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    Oakridge Boys
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Enrique Iglesias.....

WINNER
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    American Idol tour a couple years back...it was actually pretty good.
  • RedPandaJami
    RedPandaJami Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Styx and REO Speedwagon on the same tour.
  • DarkAngel262
    DarkAngel262 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Creed, they were terrible.

I saw Creed, too! OH the shame!
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    LMFAO. It was free but I paid too much. As a woman I left feeling very dirty.

BTW you people saying Cinderella, Skid Row and Whitesnake were embarassing, I was born in 85 and would kill to have been able to see them :(
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana....lol... took my little sisters, for being a teen pop group they were actually good...lol