Wanted to share my 51 pound loss pics, and p90x results :)

Options

Replies

• Crickks
    Crickks Posts: 94
    Options
    :drinker: AWESOME!!!
  • otrev
    otrev Posts: 2
    Options
    Great Job
  • nakiasyree
    nakiasyree Posts: 11
    Options
    have been contemplating the P90X or the Insanity workouts and your results really is giving me that push. I am so excited for you and your family as you transform into the person you need to be.

Congratulations!!!

nakiasyree
  • Joscelle
    Joscelle Posts: 93
    Options
    You totally rock! Congratulations!
  • jerseynomad
    Options
    Thats amazing. I just got a copy of the P90x and I was debating trying it, but it looks like it worked.
  • lolpops7
    lolpops7 Posts: 8
    Options
    Congratulations! that's fantastic and very inspiring, can i ask what is the p90x programme?
    thanks
  • jmace
    jmace Posts: 1
    Options
    How do you log your progree with P90x on here?
  • cpatt
    cpatt Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Here is a link to a demo of it http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/cpatt?bctid=25219321001

Cassie
    Independent Beachbody Coach
    Congratulations! that's fantastic and very inspiring, can i ask what is the p90x programme?
    thanks
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's incredible. :happy:
  • stripes03
    stripes03 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love to see before and after pics. It keeps me motivated to do what I have started. Keep up the great work!!!
  • KAskinny
    KAskinny Posts: 50
    Options
    WOW! Those are amazing before and afters!
    Great job girl!

I bought this Firm program over a year ago and did it once. I'm slowly getting inspired to begin again and actually stick to it! Thanks for that extra boost of motivation!

Keep up the awesome work!
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Congrats!
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    wow that is awesome....congrats my wife and I were thinking about doing the p90x program...this may be our inspiration to go forward with it..
  • zibbity
    zibbity Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You've just inspired me in so many ways. Thank you.
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! I have been afraid that p90x would be "too hard"... after a cop friend struggled a lot with it and said it was really really hard.

You look wonderful!! :flowerforyou:
  • BroiledNotFried
    BroiledNotFried Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your pictures. You are in inspiration.

I am on week 6 of P90X, and have a similar stomach due to 2 kids. So far, I have lost 2 inches off my waist and 1.5 inches off my hips.

For all of you wondering about P90X. There are variations taught on almost every move. You don't have to be able to do a chin up. You can use bands. You don't have to do full body push ups, you can use your knees. There are three variations of the entire program - lean, classic, and doubles. I am doing "lean" which focuses more on cardio, but I still have two days of strength training. EVERY day, you are using your abs with P90X, but for 2 days a week there is an additional 15 minute video that specifically targets abs. At the beginning, I could do just a portion of this AbRipper video. 6 weeks into it, and I can do almost all of it. Though, the Mason Twists, I give out at 30 seconds.

If you are still unsure about P90X, take the Fitness Test at beachbody.com. If you can pretty much pass the fitness test, then you can start P90X. You will not master P90X, unless you are a trainer or athlete. But, you will work hard, and get results. Just keep pushing "play."
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Way to go! You look amazing!! Congrats on your success!!!
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Your results are AWESOME and are a true testament to the effectiveness of Beachbody products. Real people. Real results!

For all of you who are considering buying P90X or any other Beachbody program you should know that if you buy it through the beachbody website you will be randomly assigned to a coach. Coaches are supposed to support you, motivate you and inspire you and help you get the most out of the Beachbody products and community.

Rather than be assigned to someone at random, consider making your purchase from one of the Beachbody coaches here on MFP. That way, you get a coach that is not a total stranger and that can keep in touch with you through MFP too.

I am an Independent Beachbody Coach and you can get Beachbody info and products through me at www.muffintopnomore.com The coaching is FREE. There are many BB coaches on here, so I encourage you not to be randomly assigned to a stranger!

Risa
  • Amber04
    Amber04 Posts: 6
    Options
    Thank you sooooo much for sharing your story!! Truly inspirational! I am currently going through the same exact thing! After having my son the weight just packed on! I've never really had a weight problem before this... I hate it... it's a struggle everyday... but now seeing your results... it helps give me that extra push! Thank you!!!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    WOW! You should be on the commercial! You look fabulous & healthy! :flowerforyou: Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!