I just ate half a jar of Nutella!

Options
123457»

Replies

• monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Well I just kept eating it! At one point I wanted to stop, but I said no I will keep eating until I am physically ill and I am going to throw the rest away and never eat this chocolate crack again. Wow I feel gross!!! LOL

lol u aint throwin sh-t away.
  • flowergirl73
    flowergirl73 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    to be honest, i have never tried nutella, and it is one of those things i never will.... from what people have told me, its fricking delicious, so there are certain things that are on my 'i will never ever try this' bucket list.... pecan pie, starbucks coffees (i tried my first frappicino in september, but wont try any others), canolis... the list goes on!

I had lived my entire life up to about 29ish without trying pecan pie. Always thought it looked weird. A friend at work convinced me it was sooooo great that I agreed to try it. Yep, it was delicious! Now it on my do not buy list. Who would have thought such an odd looking pie could taste so good?!
  • OutsideCreativ
    OutsideCreativ Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Between Nutella and Garlic Salt... you have something to add to ANY food. Learned that at my summer camp... have taken both things backpacking and sent them overseas to military friends several times!

When the question is: " You know what would go good on this?!"
    The answers is always either: "Nutella!" or "Garlic Salt!"

Also... in Belgium they have tubs of Nutella the size of two of our heads. :)
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options

When the question is: " You know what would go good on this?!"
    The answers is always either: "Nutella!" or "Garlic Salt!"

This. Yes.:flowerforyou:
  • Redpearl25
    Options
    I've never had it! Gonna buy a jar tomorrow. Hope I don't regret it, I'll have to track you down! Lol
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    I have never tried it. When new things appear on the shelves I don't buy them because I am addicted to too many things already. I don't need any more. I reckon if I don't try it I wont need it.

I can't keep peanut butter in the house though. I could eat the whole jar.

Arrgh!! Now I am wanting to try Nutella. Resist, resist lol.
  • atucker0821
    atucker0821 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    THIS > Nutella

jif05.png

single servings FTW

not even remotely the same...i got the chocolate silk thinking the single serve would help me...soooo disappointed.
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I see suggestions about single serve. Id love to do this with peanut butter since it is healthy (when following the serving suggestion and not eating half a jar in a sitting) and a great on the go snack. I know Jiff sells individual serving size peanut butter but each one is 250 calories! and 32% fat! Peanut butter from a jar is 190 calories and I feel like it would be a waste to eat just HALF of a single serving container...suggestions? Ive been making do with cream cheese and cottage cheese to go with my fruit for snacks in the meantime but I would like to switch it up. And maybe by doing so, gradually get used to having peanut butter in my life so it wont be a forbidden food that I binge on every time i visit my parents.

bump. Suggestions Where to buy single serving peanut butter that is less calories? I only see Jiff at the grocery stores and it's 250 calories!
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    So you not gonna log that then? MFP only really works if you log something :/
  • Renaynay833
    Renaynay833 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I bought my first and last jar of Nutella. That stuff is like heroine! I had a taste and wanted more and more. My name is Renea and I'm addicted to Nutella.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I just had a small whole grain white sandwich with half an ounce of nutella on it. 150 calories, 4g of fat, 10g of sugar, and I still have 295 calories today. Yum. But I've always managed to be good about it. Maybe because it's always been in the house since I grew up.
  • zonah
    zonah Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Well I just kept eating it! At one point I wanted to stop, but I said no I will keep eating until I am physically ill and I am going to throw the rest away and never eat this chocolate crack again. Wow I feel gross!!! LOL

lol u aint throwin sh-t away.

LOL that's what I thought!
  • autumnlily31185
    autumnlily31185 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Lol Nutella =Heaven

My thoughts exactly =)
  • EmmyLoop
    EmmyLoop Posts: 14
    Options
    Dear Smiley
    LOL
    I am a huge advocate for eating all the foods you love. I love the following article:
    See The Food Writer's Diet, Bon Appetite, October 2008
    I would melt a reasonable amount of Nutella and dip an exotic new fruit in it like star fruit.
    Now you have a really fancy special splurge you will want to have more often, instead of
    a half-empty jar of guilt you never want to touch again.
    For me, this eating style actually helps portioning in healthy moderation.
    Emmy
  • GiseleT88
    GiseleT88 Posts: 17
    Options
    Whenever I go to walmart to do my food shopping I can spot the nutella jar from like a mile away! I make sure to never go down that aisle! Nutella is my weakness and its been a month since I haven't touched it =)
  • Chula1962
    Chula1962 Posts: 30
    Options
    Thank goodness I'm allergic to Hazelnuts !!!!! I can't eat Nutella !!!!!!
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Can't believe this got so many posts! Lol. I'm also guilty as charged. Bought it once, (for the kids, yeah right) NEVER AGAIN! Chocolate crack! Lol :laugh:
  • jumpingsparrow
    Options
    Yesterday I bought my first and last jar of Nutella. That stuff is like heroine! I had a taste and wanted more and more. My name is Renea and I'm addicted to Nutella.

Hello, Renea.