200 Pounds Gone!

Options

Replies

• MouseTmom
    MouseTmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Just watched your videos on the blog - you are an inspiration!!!
  • kwentz1960
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your journey. What a beautiful story! I know you will motivate others and inspired them to try.....
    You rock....
  • msqdpie
    msqdpie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    That is Truly the Most Amazing Story I've Ever Seen, What a Beautiful Outcome! What a Beautiful Person you are Inside and Out! Who couldn't be totally Inspired after seeing this. Thank you so very much for sharing!
  • adry20
    adry20 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. You look beautiful and your blog about people assuming you have little or no intelligence because of your weight is so dead on. Sad but true.

Congratulations on your successes. You are beautiful inside and out and now the rest of the world who may have once been blind to this fact can see it.
    :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wow! Wow! That is a testimony for ya! =) That's AMAZING. You look awesome and congrats!
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    very nicely done!! Big Congrats on doing this with all that life threw at ya. Thanks for sharing your story and family, you all look lovely!!:flowerforyou:
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH I am writing this with tears running down my checks as you are a true inspiration and I hope someday to be as you are now 200 pounds lighter. What a transformation, hard work and dedication. I am so glad you had people and the Good Lord to help you.
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I have been reading your blog and you have come such a hard way. Thank you for being so open and honest. It has opened my eyes to my own addictions. You are an INSPIRATION to me. Keep up the tremendous job!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Amazing blog! What a change. I also like how you point out that people place your marital status, weight, and children with your intellect level. People are so quick to judge based off the outward appearence, I do it as well I am not innocent. However I think often we allow our judgements to get in the way of reality. Either way, you look fabulous, a whole new person, and you are extremely intelligent as well. I wish I had just one of your degrees!
  • gitanagirl
    gitanagirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I showed this Video to my mom, and she cried :D
    and I LOVE the JESUS CULTURE MUSIC!!!!!
  • ReapingMyHarvest
    ReapingMyHarvest Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    YOUR VIDEO MADE ME CRY! I'm so happy for you! I need to show this to others! WOW! Soooo incredibly happy for you and I don't even know you! Prasie be to God "this miracle was bought to you by Jesus Christ". His love never fails, gives up, or runs out on [us]!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! AWESOME JOB!!!!! KEEP IT UP!!!! :drinker:
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I can't even begin to say how amzaing and inspiratonal your story is. You give me hope to keep on! Thanks for sharing. Congratulations! Your ard work has paid off.
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Hard to believe you are the same person-- you look so happy now, and no wonder! What an achievement.
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Bless your amazing soul. You are so inspiring. Thank you for sharing your story, showing your inner beauty, and most of all, thank you for not giving up. Faith can do all things.
  • dianebpotter
    Options
    OMG ! You are so inspiring to me that their is hope ! As I was reading a couple of your blogs, I sat here thinking did she read my mind? I have said these same things, and feel not worthy . I would love to be friends on here and could always use and hear your inspirational story. Well Done ! You were worthy from the start but now you must feel it too:) Bet that ex husband wished he had you back ..
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing!! Incredible story!! Love your blog!!
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Just.....WOW!
  • Cass022
    Cass022 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    absolutely phenomenal! this is one of the greatest sucess stories and one of the best motivators I have ever seen! congratulations on all of your hard work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!