ALL Women in Bikinis!

Options

Replies

• jsd43953
    jsd43953 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    So first off let me say ALL YOU LADIES ARE BEAUTIFUL, regardless of shapes, sizes, colors, or whatever. When you look in the mirror know it, own it and wear it proudly because guess what you are PERFECT down to everyone of your perfect imperfections.

While I am sure many of the guys have seen the thread and have taken it as a free way to flirt or grasp some eye candy, myself I decided to push the envelope. I dont have a bathing suit picture, but I am confident in myself no matter what my weight or how I look. I tend to view life in the sense of like me and take me for me or nothing at all at.

2013-01-24_142600_zps9f3f1018.jpg

So here is to you ALL, YOU ARE ALL ROCKSTARS in my book. Feel free to add me or accept my request if I sent you one. MFP is all about motivation, positivty and team work. I feed off it and love to pass it back. :)

you sir are awesome for showing support to all the ladies here!! (i haven't gotten through all the posts yet, but if there are other men that have done similarly, kudos to you too!!)

and to EVERYONE! you are superbly amazing!! I will post mine when i have the chance to take one... which likely will be tomorrow.

all of you are helping to break down the stifling wall of fear and insecurity that i've been working on for a long time... thank you so very much for being a part of that! :):love::heart: :heart: :heart:

WellI am glad to be able to inspire you and anybody else. That is what my post was all about. Yes I may want to be in better shape and I am working toward that. Everybody here is doing the same thing. My thought process is that I will work to better myself daily, but I will love myself the way I am regardless. My energy is your energy, my motivation is your motivation. ALL of you ladies are PHENOMENAL in every sense of the word. I WILL SAY IT AGAIN, wiether you posted, were affraid to post or whatever the case may be "YOU ALL ARE GORGEOUS, INSIDE AND OUT" and it has been a privledge and honor to share this thread experience with you.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    My brand new bikini
    Untitled-15.jpg

Super cute bikini!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    4EE6F090-1FB2-465F-86C2-C44E4E2EBBC1-9918-00000B426A9B5485_zpsbf722413.jpg

kay they are large but it worked :)

here goes nothing....eeek!

I can’t believe I am doing this!!!!!

I can't believe you would not want to all the time...VERY NICE....
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Some VERY sexy ladies in this thread!! Congrats to all of you for having the courage to show your beautiful bodies!!
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    untitled-7_zpscff41581.png

Edit: well that was pointless, it cuts half of me out aha.
    Edit2: Fixed it :P

You look amazing!
  • ladyjh578
    ladyjh578 Posts: 207
    Options
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Bump.... will upload mine later... you rock girl... thank u for this! Havent worn a bikini in over 5 years... but HAVE tried them on and took pictures last summer... i will see if i can find them :)
  • maddiejonich
    Options
    Last summer

313293_10150232313612823_4178886_n_zps128bc334.jpg
    [/quote

I wanna look like you! You have an amazing figure
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    It is such a shame that women especially have to deal with body issues most of their lives. Even as little girls they get image pressures, even from within their own families. They get told they are too fat, or too skinny, they should or could look prettier, stop dressing like a boy, and more. Every single woman who has posted here is attractive, whether they feel like it sometimes or not. Never doubt your own worth and never base it off of how you think you look.

:flowerforyou:

You're so full of awesome and I'm proud to have you as my friend.
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'll post a picture in 8 weeks when I'm on Spring break and have a reason to wear my bikini again. Plus, I'll have time to do a little more work!
  • NewKeriSept2014
    NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    i can't beleive i am doing this. so depressed when i put my bikini on yesterday to take pics. (sorry the pics are not the best lol)

body3_zps81e367f9.jpg
    body1_zps35f7852e.jpg
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    BUMP- i'll add mine later (i'm at work so i can't do bugger all from here!). i don't have a bikini, but i do have a tankini. and this year is the first time i've ever worn togs without shorts that go to my knees (my thighs are fat)! it's been rather liberating- i've been to the beach and everything. it's been such a boost to not feel self conscious all the time when i'm practically nekkid. i'm still a chubber too! i just think life's too short to worry about how dimply my *kitten* looks and how my thighs rub! i have more important things to take up my brain space.
    and to OP- i remember you doing this before. good call. and you look awesome (at least i'm assuming you are because i can't see any pics on the work computer, but if you're that good inside it's gonna shine on the outside :-))
  • sherrymccall
    sherrymccall Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/271515_2245229809012_4631396_o.jpg

This was July 2011. I'm the one on the left.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/531906_10152349363680512_1976024696_n.jpg

This is about a month ago. Still working on my body but it's getting there!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I'll post a picture in 8 weeks when I'm on Spring break and have a reason to wear my bikini again. Plus, I'll have time to do a little more work!

But, the point is to post the pic NOW, while you're still in progress. You don't have to be "beach ready" (whatever the fruck that means...) to be proud of yourself.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    You are all really inspiring!!! I'm so glad everyone has taken this thread to heart and supported each other!!!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Bump, maybe I will do a self portrait later. I was meaning to try my bikini on before spring break to make sure it fits :-)
  • Ashiieepuff
    Options
    i can't beleive i am doing this. so depressed when i put my bikini on yesterday to take pics. (sorry the pics are not the best lol)

body3_zps81e367f9.jpg
    body1_zps35f7852e.jpg

What in the world are you depressed about? You have an awesome figure and I'd frggin KILL for your boobs. That bathing suit looks awesome on you, love the shape of the top!
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Turned 44 today. Spent last year learning to love myself and look after myself. Refuse to hide away anymore because I know that I won't look like this forever. Seeing this thread and I thought, yeah, why not, I'm pretty normal for a mum who put herself on the back burner to raise two wonderful teenagers :smile:

I'm halfway to my goal weight, these were taken, left to right, in 2010 and then August and December 2012. Next time I post a swimwear photo my aim is for much more muscle definition, but for now I don't feel like I'd *die* if seen in public in a bikini, not completely comfortable, but not completely embarrassed either. I'm just me, and there's more to me than saggy skin and fat.

I can see lovely features in every single photo that's been posted, we are too harsh on ourselves and only see the negatives, which we then inflate with our critical minds so that they seem ten times worse than they really are! Start looking for the positives ladies, you do all have them!

PicMonkeyCollage100.jpg
  • szonjakun
    szonjakun Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I don't have a bikini, never had one so I'm sharing this.
    (I really don't like my body atm, but I'm working on it)
    20121126_22_zps8b4f0e1a.jpg
  • NewKeriSept2014
    NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
    Options

body3_zps81e367f9.jpg
    body1_zps35f7852e.jpg

What in the world are you depressed about? You have an awesome figure and I'd frggin KILL for your boobs. That bathing suit looks awesome on you, love the shape of the top!

I don't like how big my stomach is or how big my thighs are. I know weight wont come over night because it didnt come on over night, so i just need to keep reminding myself that and try to keep my chin up.

I AM BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there i said it. :)

positive thoughts lead to positive changes!