ALL Women in Bikinis!

Options

Replies

• time4jenn
    time4jenn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    how do I post a picture? I have the pictures on my Iphone and don't have photo bucket or anything , any suggestions?
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    how do I post a picture? I have the pictures on my Iphone and don't have photo bucket or anything , any suggestions?

I would suggest making a photobucket account and then download the app. Then, using the app, you can download the picture. Then you can post it thru the computer. Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    IMAG1495bigger.jpg
    IMAG1500.jpg
    2011311_zps142263ea.jpg
    2011303_zpse36fb5a7.jpg
  • FrankenBeanz
    FrankenBeanz Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You all look fabulous! Well done ladies - confidence shines!
    AHHHH!!!! lol Work in progress!! :drinker:

2dw6nt1.jpg

THIS is possibly My favourite, firstly I thought "DAMN You look great" then I thought - hey thats pretty much my body... The closest I've seen on MFP for sure, so I realise I must look a wee bit better than I feel! Thank you for this!
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Great thread, heres my contribution, from summer, about 8-10lbs heavier
    16639690_3354.jpg
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Motivational!
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    228281_10101235586007565_460321400_n.jpg

you look amazing. how've you done it? xx
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    How do you add a picture to your post?
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Mine's in my pics. Eep!

I can't bring myself to actually post it on here. Even calling attention to it like this seems like too much. Haha I'm fairly confident with my clothes ON. Does that count?:tongue:
  • UKMarjie
    UKMarjie Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Ok, here goes :embarassed:
    139-1_zps99c956e1.jpg

The colour really suits you!! You look fab!!! See nothing to fear here - no sharks in the water!!!
  • UKMarjie
    UKMarjie Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Love this!

all you ladies look gorgeous :) I wish I had pics but I just ordered 2 gorgeous pinup style ones and I havent got them yet!

Which suits and where? You had me at 'pinup'
  • VixenInTraining
    Options
    WOW I am seriously inspired by all of you awesome women in here!! I love this thread. You all look great!
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Here goes...

20130125_072006_zps6b938d37.jpg

Sorry for the flash
  • VixenInTraining
    Options
    AHHHH!!!! lol Work in progress!! :drinker:

2dw6nt1.jpg

You have crazy amazing curves!!! I would love to look this good in a bikini. You are gorgeous!
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Lasy year, but trust me - I look the same, body wise. :P (One of my biggest frustrations.)

DSCN6281_zps50a166af.jpg
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Here goes...

20130125_072006_zps6b938d37.jpg

Sorry for the flash

You look fantastic!!
  • SRT4twg
    SRT4twg Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Absolutely loved all of your posts! Bumping for later :)
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    OMG...I can't get this thing to work...lol. Anyway, I posted my pic in my profile but can't figure out how to post it here. The pic that I have is from 2010 and it's my motivation. The pic is my "AFTER" pic, after losing 130 pounds. However...after that I was diagnosed with breast cancer and after surgery and treatment I gained about 20 pounds...about six months later I became pregnant and packed on about 65-70 pounds and that's where I am today...fighting to get that off...
  • Iron_Duchess
    Iron_Duchess Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I love this thread and I am soooo tempted to post a picture, but I have to admit that I’m a chicken… Chicken, chicken, chicken… I don’t have the courage… Congratulations to all, you guy are awesome!! :happy:
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    @Momf3boys : Post (Without the space, and make sure it's all lowercase letters,) then the url, then (Again, no space, all lowercase. :)