Replies

• RockyDon
    RockyDon Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    All the women look hot hot hot
  • bearii
    bearii Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You're all beautiful ladies! Your confidence is inspiring!!
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks great!! This is mine from last year and hopefully this year I will look even better! I'm down nearly 70 lbs and this is my first bikini in years and years.
    400d2f57a19f430287c225732cc8c969_1_zps7a7898fe.jpg
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I have only worn a bikini once in my life. I was 120lb college cheerleader and still thought I looked terrible in a bikini. I don't know that I will ever be that comfortable with my body. But I am getting there.
    Thanks for posting ladies. You have renewed my spirit on a night where I was feeling down.
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    well I don't own a bikini, but here my swimsuit pic (the message is so awesome I just had to join in!)

203cae2a.jpg
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    You guys all rock! And are beautiful!
    <~~~~~~~~that's my kinda bikini pic. :)
  • runningfataway
    Options
    All of you women are sexy for being so confident! I have the worst self-esteem, and have never worn a two piece. I can't wait till my time comes where I am fully comfortable in my own body to wear one :)
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    This was summer 2011 I have gained a bit since then but I am back on in with a vengeance now and sure to be back there soon. image_zpsdd4f3004.jpg

Here is one from last summer but it doesn't really count, lol
    298870_10152051976145416_1405089557_n_zps6c0559ce.jpg

This time of year though I am more commonly seen like this
    photo_zps53aa26dd.jpg
  • theWinchester
    theWinchester Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    :love: :heart: :bigsmile:
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    All of you are inspirational!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never worn a bikini in my life (never had the confidence and have always been overweight) but I am hoping this summer I can!!!!!! I'm hoping to be confident one day with my body, but for right now, I am accepting that I am in onderland which I haven't been in my adult life :bigsmile:
  • JAMProphet
    JAMProphet Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    So I KNOW a ton of guys are on here eyeing these beautiful ladies (and you are ALL, incredibly GORGEOUS!) I wonder - what's our equivalent? Pics with no shirts? Swim shorts? Don't know if I could go down to a speedo, but, hey, we gotta represent too!!!
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    It took a LOT of nerve for me to do this because I am very insecure. Also, don't have a bikini so..... :blushing:

4-upon1-24-13at1139PMcompiled_zps690318d8-1_zps47bc6a54.jpg

^^ Work in progress.
  • JAMProphet
    JAMProphet Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    It took a LOT of nerve for me to do this because I am very insecure. Also, don't have a bikini so..... :blushing:

* one sec --> photobucket

You look great! And congratulations on having the courage to do it!
  • MadameMoustache
    MadameMoustache Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.
    Maybe ....
  • ArtGeek22
    Options

You look great! And congratulations on having the courage to do it!

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

^^ Work in progress.

Wow! I am shocked you would be insecure! You look amazing! Thank you for having the courage to post despite your insecurities!
  • ArtGeek22
    Options
    228281_10101235586007565_460321400_n.jpg

You look great! Congrats on the progress :smile:
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    So I KNOW a ton of guys are on here eyeing these beautiful ladies (and you are ALL, incredibly GORGEOUS!) I wonder - what's our equivalent? Pics with no shirts? Swim shorts? Don't know if I could go down to a speedo, but, hey, we gotta represent too!!!

speedos or swim trunks :bigsmile: but seriously, you should make a thread like this for the guys! i'm sure a lot of them struggle with self-confidence too! and posting my pics on this thread has really upped my confidence, along with many other beautiful ladies too. i bet it would do the same for the guys! do it!

EDIT: oops...a thread for the guys was already posted...:blushing:
  • 3tmom3t
    3tmom3t Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    deniseandfish_zps22a3cbae.jpg

Pretty sure there is a bikini under there somewhere. LOL Maybe I'll get brave enough to show it soon.
  • tynger112
    tynger112 Posts: 351
    Options
    Every single one of you are Sexy as hell. Love the confidence!!!