Most embarrassing concert you've been to

Options

Replies

• fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    It wasn't really a concert it was a dinner show but it was a good embarrassment a cute cowboy flirted with me.
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Most recently, Lady Gaga. In college, my friend really wanted to see.....get ready for it... Ashley Simpson!! I think I win!
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    Vanilla Ice BUT.... he opened for MC Hammer with Oaktown 357 BOOYA!
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Probably the first concert my parents dragged me to....Paula Abdul and Color Me Badd back in like 1991?
  • Mdin1029
    Options
    A Tribe Called Quest. It was spring fling in college. We had the Violent Femmes the year before, so I had such high hopes.

Are you serious!!! :( I love A Tribe Called Quest, that is not embarassing! That is epic!! I saw them once and it was so fun!
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    nsync... i was crying with excitement eventhough i was in the nose bleed section LOL
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Barry Manilow-
    I got the Niece of the year award for that one. The most embarrassing part of the whole thing....I knew 90 % of the songs.
  • emyishardcore
    emyishardcore Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    slipknot scares the bejesus out of me !

Lmao me too!!!!
    How is Slipknot scary live? I saw them live and it was fun and the pit was great energy.
  • Strobins05
    Options
    I saw hootie and the blowfish, 98*, Amy Grant, Carmen, jethro Tull, styxx, journey (with Steve perry), blood, sweat, and tears, and several more that I can't think of right now... I'm not embarrassed of any of them, though some might be!! I'm proud of my questionable taste in music. I like what I like!

Same here, no shame at all, I like what I like! *H^five Missy*:flowerforyou:
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Jimmy Buffet. Yep.

Followed closely by "Dashboard Confessional." Which might have been the most emo thing I have ever seen in my life.
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I took my wife to see the New Kids reuinion. She was a HUGE New Kids fan when she was a teen. So I suprised her with tickets.

Your wife is lucky to have you. :wink:
  • Mdin1029
    Options
    Enrique Iglesias.....

WINNER

No! He was amazing in concert...about 10 years ago at least :(
  • XLMuffnTop
    XLMuffnTop Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    slipknot scares the bejesus out of me !

Lmao me too!!!!
    How is Slipknot scary live? I saw them live and it was fun and the pit was great energy.

I've been to shows including Slipknot maybe three times. Decidedly NOT scary. They did have nice pits and the crowds really get into it. I'm kinda hit or miss on their music though I LOVED them in high school. Their drummer is just so good but his side band ... not my taste at ALL. Needs to stick to drums.
  • terrappyn
    Options
    I saw Machinehead and who opened for them? No Doubt. Awful. In my defense, I was 11, or 10. I swear I didn't know any better.

No Doubt put on one of the best shows I've ever seen; anger at you.

I LOVE No Doubt. They always put on a great show with lots of energy! One (of the many times Ive seen them), Paramore opened for them. I was impressed with the lungs on their lead singer! :)
  • XLMuffnTop
    XLMuffnTop Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I saw Machinehead and who opened for them? No Doubt. Awful. In my defense, I was 11, or 10. I swear I didn't know any better.

I LOVE No Doubt. They always put on a great show with lots of energy! One (of the many times Ive seen them), Paramore opened for them. I was impressed with the lungs on their lead singer! :)

Haha, I just realized what I did there. I said Machinehead played with No Doubt. I meant Bush (one of their craptastic songs is Machinehead. I have seen the band Machinehead in concert too though. I'm pretty sure the band Machinehead would NEVER be on the same stage as No Doubt.

WTF braindead.
  • spunkyjen7
    spunkyjen7 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    NKOTBSB!!!! :)
  • Lovett123
    Lovett123 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I've been to a few that people have pulled their faces at when I've told them but I love them! - The Spice Girls - when I was little, STEPS and Mcfly :D
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    That's a toss up between Daniel O'Donnell and Billy Ray Cyrus
  • terrappyn
    Options

Haha, I just realized what I did there. I said Machinehead played with No Doubt. I meant Bush (one of their craptastic songs is Machinehead. I have seen the band Machinehead in concert too though. I'm pretty sure the band Machinehead would NEVER be on the same stage as No Doubt.

I thought that would be odd too but what do I know? I saw Bush at Woodstock '99. lol
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I don't think I can pick a most embarrassing.

Backstreet Boys

NSync

Backstreet Boys- Front row

98 degrees- Front row and I slept outside in 2 degree weather overnight for those and then went on crutches to the concert after knee surgery LOL

Joey McIntyre (from NKOTB)

And most recently NKOTBSB in Hershey in 2011.

I saw BSB twice ;)

I also saw NKOTBSB in 2011 lol