Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What do you do for a living?

Replies

• nlewis22
    nlewis22 Posts: 107 Member
    I'am an athletic trainer. I love my job! I watch sports for a living, I have 185 athletes I'm responsible for and although the hours suck, it keeps me on my toes!
  • NicoleisQuantized
    NicoleisQuantized Posts: 344 Member
    Graduate student, theoretical physics (quantum optics).
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    I bake. Off to get my hands in the flour just now, actually! Have a good day, everyone!
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Quality assurance for a biotech company.
  • Full time mom, full time student going for my JD, part time paralegal
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    I'm a bouncer/security guard

It's temporary. I study lab medicine
  • What variety of professions. It is amzing of some of the jobs out there.
    I own an operate an Auction Company in central Illinois.
    We provide live and live on line auctions. Very interesting an meet a lot of "interesting persons"
  • JessicaRobin67
    JessicaRobin67 Posts: 275 Member
    I worked as a Respiratory Therapist for almost 11 years until I wanted a change...I am now an IN HOME care provider for the elderly and I LOVE it.
  • im a mom and in school full time too
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    @sofielien

Actually you must be a negative person to think that...

A positive person would think this is a great networking post for those that are thinking of other careers or options...I for one am enjoying reading this...

As the original poster, I agree!! Nothing egotystical about it.
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Hairstylist, Estetician, cosmetology instructor
  • Esthetician! I love it.

Before that I was a CNA for 4 years, and I loved it and hated it at the same time.

Skin care is definitely my calling now.

I may do something later in life or end up opening a spa with my husband who is a massage therapist.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    I used to be a marketing director for a bank and a college instructor...then I went back to work on my PhD. Not finishing that...can't stand the 300 mile commute to class and can't move. Now I am bartending full-time and doing * rather well* on many fewer hours per week but miss the intellectual challenge and benefits of my previous jobs.
  • Cese27
    Cese27 Posts: 626 Member
    Adult entertainer
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    I did the Stay at home Dad thing for years and part time Woodturner www.asthewoodturns.com I am trying to decide what I want to do now that the kids are getting older and the divorce.
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Event planner for a trade association
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    Manager of Operations at a nuclear power plant...southern utility.
  • I graduated nursing school the past May. Age 42. I started as a surgery RN. Love it!
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Oral and maxillofacial surgical assistant. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    I'm a police & fire dispatcher as well as a 911 operator here in Nova Scotia Canada :)