Embarrassing Food

Replies

• keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    All foods, I do not like eating in front of people. My relationship with food isn't healthy though - which I'm working on!

Try not to feel embarrassed, food is food and no foods are "disgusting" as you say. Enjoy it :)

and this. unless i am working alone, i go out and sit in the car after i park somewhere secluded and eat.
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Lunchables
    Flamin' Hot Cheetos........ my favorite
    Jalapeno kettle cooked chips.

:'(
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    I *try* not to ever feel guilty about what I eat, since I generally eat well. I'm still going to enjoy treats and I'm getting better about not giving a sh** if I log unhealthy foods, since I do it pretty infrequently. Besides, it's going into my body, so why should I care what others think if I have a beer and pizza nigh once and a while (like last night) ?

Fist-pump for simultaneous pizza and beer nights!
  • panicintheattic
    panicintheattic Posts: 102 Member
    My diary is closed on here, not because I'm embarrassed but because I just don't like dealing with people preaching. But, the one thing I am embarrassed to actually consume in front of other people is probably wine coolers. Not that I drink them often, usually stick to beer and whiskey, which might be why I feel so silly when I do have them. But I love wine coolers. And who likes admitting that? haha
  • ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    Nothing.....why would I be embarrassed for what I eat?
  • Ramen noodles.
    Absolutely NO nutrition but delicious.
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    At some convenience stores you can buy these cream filled cupcakes in a package, they're like twinkies but cupcake shaped and have icing and sprinkles on top. Amazing.

I try not to be embarrassed by it, and limit myself. These little things are awful for you lol
  • shannabanana11
    shannabanana11 Posts: 10 Member
    Freshman year when I lived in the dorms, I'd mix one of those little blue Jiffy boxes of muffin/cornbread mix in a cereal bowl with an egg and milk and nuke it until it was like a bowl of spongy cake. Then I'd eat the entire thing and feel completely ill afterward. But it was hot and it comforted me when I felt lonely.

Glad I've moved past those days. My roommate used to think it was so weird. :P
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,863 Member
    I friggin love pizza lunchables hahaha

and I used to melt a bunch of cheese in the microwave on a little plate then eat it haha, I actualy still like it but dont do it anymore, way to much cheese in one sitting
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    I had goat eyeballs a few days ago. Wasn't really embarrassed about it. It was just a cool thing!

I guess I would be embarrassed if I ate some whip cream off of a guys chest or something. Other than that... I really don't think I will ever be embarrassed of my food. I like my food!
  • alegna1975
    alegna1975 Posts: 16 Member
    I would say anytime I eat out. My favorite burger at Chili's is a Southern Smokehouse Burger. That one burger exceeds my calorie goal for the day. So although I may have enjoyed devouring one, I don't enjoy logging it and seeing how I wrecked my efforts for the day.

I am fortunate in that I have cut down on how often I eat out. The only downside to that is, when I do eat out I tend to not feel very well. Burger King, KFC, and Arby's are on my "never go again unless you want to spend an hour on the toilet assuming you are dying by bowel movement". But I might grant myself a Southern Smokehouse Burger after I do the March for Babies walk in April. I think I will deserve one by then.
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Cheesecake! I could eat my weight in cheesecake!! With my face in the whole dang pie plate!
  • Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    I haven't done this in a long time, but microwaved hashbrown patties with ketchup, ranch and sour cream (and sometimes cheese and hot sauce).

Microwave them untill they are soggy, and then mush everything together in a bowl... ugh. so bad for me, but so damn tasty!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,863 Member
    I used to eat just full dinner plates of melted cheese...So gross yet delicious.

same, i would nuke mozzarella and just eat it melted
    I seriously thought I was the only one, I feel beter knowing im not
  • fatmanonadiet
    fatmanonadiet Posts: 11 Member
    Donar kebab with chips and garlic sauce from a takeaway at 2am after a night on the sauce.

Definitly leaves you feeling extremly worse for wear!
  • belsameth
    belsameth Posts: 11 Member
    Not really embarrassed, but wish I didn't have to log the 6 slices of a large Hawaiian from pizza hut I just polished off.... 1400 calories!! It was well worth it though and still within my balance with some leftover :D
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,115 Member
    I am embarrassed by ice cream and french fries. I love them to much to give them up and I feel bad whenever I have to log it but I never feel bad while eating it.
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Pokey Stix.
    There's this cheap pizza place called Gumby's, and they have these cheese/breadsticks that are all garlicky and delicious. I'll eat s many of those, it's ridiculous. I'm embarrassed about eating them just because of the sheer amount of them that I consume. It's unreal.
  • sclarktiw
    sclarktiw Posts: 217
    I used to eat just full dinner plates of melted cheese...So gross yet delicious.

Finally someone else that does that!!! And it is much better for you because it separates the fats...and you dont eat that part...(that is my story and I am sticking to it!)
  • sclarktiw
    sclarktiw Posts: 217

same, i would nuke mozzarella and just eat it melted
    I seriously thought I was the only one, I feel beter knowing im not

Obviously not!!! LOVE IT!!! Had some the other night...love old cheddar and mozzerella together!