Anyone start out @ 300lbs. or more?

Options

Replies

• sheshe32
    sheshe32 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Was about 310lbs, lost around 56lbs. Not a perfect eater, if you can handle that! Trying to be more comitted this year (well starting now!) Don't let my last couple days freak you out, had 2 days off LOL feel free to add me :-)
  • dcleming
    Options
    Yes m'am I did begin and still am above 300 lbs. But working hard to get below.
  • woodsy0912
    Options
    Started at 310 in April here! Weighed in at 208 today!

Add me if you like.
  • amy_p
    amy_p Posts: 82
    Options
    I started MFP at 366 and am currently 223 :-) Add me if you like!
  • SmithySlim
    SmithySlim Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank god I'm not alone!
    Re-starting having lost and put back on 4 stone, I'm 3 weeks into Cambridge Weight Plan but want to continue to use Myfitnesspal as a source of inspiration and when I begin to reintroduce food back into my life, as a way of monitoring it.

I'm weighing in at 333lbs, having lost 20lbs so far on CWP.

Please feel free to add me, anyone who has a long journey like me!

#NothingTastesAsGoodAsSlimFeels
  • pongo609
    Options
    I started at 301 today I was at 269.2. My highest was 306 a couple of years ago and I lost 68 lbs then but had two back to back bad relationships and gained it back. So here I go again.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • aleesh_
    aleesh_ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    YES I started out at 303 last April and as of this morning I am now 221! You can add me too :)
  • Baybbee123
    Baybbee123 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I started out at 315. I've been doing this since April & am just now getting down to 272. I plateaued for months, but it's finally moving again.

I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE some new friends too. Please feel free to add me - I really need support because if I don't get out of the 270's soon, I may just give up hope altogether.

My ultimate goal is to get to 220. It may not be my ending goal, but to just get back to that would feel like I made it. Anything past that is just golden :smile:

Good Luck to ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!! Let's do it! :drinker:
  • karensdream
    karensdream Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 362, and after having bariatric surgery on November 19th 2012, my current weight is 308. My ultimate goal is to get to about 150, but my focus is just on feeling well and becoming fitter. We are all in this together. Move forward and best of luck!
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Based on the number of people who replied to this thread you are not alone here. I never realized so many started out their journey being 300 pounds or more. My highest was 497 and over many years I have gotten down to what I am now 364. I started again this year so my ticker only show the pounds I lost so far this year. It is a long road especially when you have other medical conditions but I know we can all DO IT! I am looking for friends so OP or anyone else please feel free to send me a friends request. I need all the help and support I can get.
    Why didn't you set your starting weight to your previous high weight? There's no rule saying you have to make your ticker say what you've lost just using MFP, & it doesn't matter how long it took you to get to your CW. You've lost over 100 freaking pounds! Don't ever minimize that accomplishment!
  • pagoubupa
    pagoubupa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I started out at 356 last April and currently I weigh 270. I have 115 pounds left to lose, but I have lost 85.
  • smurfaggie07
    Options
    I started out at 345.
  • AuntieMC
    AuntieMC Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    This is an old thread, but it deserves a bump up, to encourage otheres!

I started at 355. Since August of 2011, I have lost 178 pounds, or slightly more than half my body weight. You can do it!
  • traynorj82
    traynorj82 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I was very close at 296. I am now at 214. Anyone can feel free to add me for some support.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I was around 400 lbs. I don't know how much exactly because...you know...who enjoys weighing in at that point? And who's got a home scale that can do that much?
  • cm99camper
    cm99camper Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Started at 360, lost some, gained 5, now at 341.

Anyone please feel free to add me
  • BRANDYGR8MOVES
    BRANDYGR8MOVES Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    YEP ME ME STARTED AT 403 AND AM NOW 366 AS OF THIS MORNING:wink::smile: :wink: :happy:
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Based on the number of people who replied to this thread you are not alone here. I never realized so many started out their journey being 300 pounds or more. My highest was 497 and over many years I have gotten down to what I am now 364. I started again this year so my ticker only show the pounds I lost so far this year. It is a long road especially when you have other medical conditions but I know we can all DO IT! I am looking for friends so OP or anyone else please feel free to send me a friends request. I need all the help and support I can get.
    Why didn't you set your starting weight to your previous high weight? There's no rule saying you have to make your ticker say what you've lost just using MFP, & it doesn't matter how long it took you to get to your CW. You've lost over 100 freaking pounds! Don't ever minimize that accomplishment!

I hadn't even thought of doing this. I started losing in 2010 but only started MFP in late 2012. In 2010 I was around 400 lbs. I'm around 285 now (I'll weigh in again on March 1st). I probably won't adjust my ticker...but I support anyone who does. It IS an accomplishment :)
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I started out at 385 and now I'm at 279 - looking to get to 200 then re-evaluate from there.
  • itsmelynn15
    Options
    Yep, started out at 306.6 january 2013 and now as of this morning 289 but my official weigh-in day is Monday. We are all in this together!! Anyone can add me if they would like.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!