Replies

• halleyg2
    halleyg2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter.
  • Rehobobound
    Rehobobound Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Anything with sugar in it. One hard candy sends me looking for more sugar. Eeek!
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Cereal, especially crunchy nut ohh yum!
  • chatter27
    chatter27 Posts: 121
    Options
    Popcorn, cookies, cake...they sugary stuff
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Anything sweet+carby for example poptarts.... i've been eating them lately and its really messing me up.

I :heart: sweets and long for the day i can enjoy them in moderation
  • hollyjane77
    Options
    chocolate
  • jessicamott
    jessicamott Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Anything at potlucks at work...or anywhere! I can't stop eating if I'm at one of those...even if it doesn't taste greatest, I will eat it because it's there!
  • jess03308
    jess03308 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Any type of sweets. I rarely eat real "desserts" anymore so when I have access to it, I have absolutely no self control. I'm not sure if I need to get better self control or just never really let myself be around those types of foods.. *tear*
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Cakes, cereal, cookies, doughnuts, cheesecake, warm bread, fruited breads, brownies, muffins...basically anything with sugar and wheat... lethal. But I am working on learning to enjoy a portion and remembering how unpleasant it feels after binging.
  • Momiofour
    Momiofour Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    It's really so simple for me, fast food. But is one meal a binge if I eat only one "meal"? Now I feel so guilty after eating a hamburger and fries that it takes the deliciousness out of it!! ????
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Cakes, cereal, cookies, doughnuts, cheesecake, warm bread, fruited breads, brownies, muffins...basically anything with sugar and wheat... lethal. But I am working on learning to enjoy a portion and remembering how unpleasant it feels after binging.

Yep. For me basically anytthing with wheat. Wether it is processed white wheat products, or "healthy" wheat products. I know how to put the "eat" in "wheat".
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Alcohol seems to trigger the binging for me. Once I get a little loose I tend to want to eat all my favorite foods and as much as I can.
  • bbsweetpea
    bbsweetpea Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    any type of bread, and cheese dip. I have a weakness for both. Chocolate from time to time is on this list too.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    It's not the food that leads me to binge. Its my emotions. When I need comfort I turn to evil carbs. :sad:
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    anything that isn't nailed down. :bigsmile:

Really, there is no particular food that triggers it. Just food in general. The tastier the better...or worse, as the case may be. It also depends on how stressed I am. I'm learning to control it and have not had a huge binge in quite some time now.
  • pumpkinspice84
    pumpkinspice84 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Cookies, chips, chocolates and pizza.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Candy, chips, ice cream, crackers, cookies, trail mix, etc. Mostly things that are "empty carbs" or sweet things with a high fat content. Wheat seems to be a big trigger for me.

I could eat an ice cream cone out and about but a portion of ice cream at home is the whole container, no matter how hard I try.
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Bread, donuts, anything with carbs.....I have a SERIOUS issue with carbs, so I'm working on cutting them right now. I'm not going super carb free, but for sure limiting myself.
  • ukkiosan
    ukkiosan Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Pizza, cheetos, any kind of cake, and oreos, with the occasional icing binge (yes, right out of the can). That's pretty much how I got the way I am now! : /
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    cookies..chocolate covered caramels....sometimes cereal ... but mainly cookies...I hate girl scout season