any success stories and pics of women over 50??

Options

Replies

• moxie1962
    moxie1962 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You all are so amazing!!...and such an inspiration!!
  • judy1157
    Options
    WOW girl u look 20 years younger!!!. I'm just starting my journey (again) and would love to get it off and keep it off. Could use a friend who has been there like you!
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: bump-amazing!!!!
  • stonegatewest
    Options
    I am new to this just starting Week 2. I was looking for inspiration - particularly for those of us over 50 and found your posting. The difference is you is Awesome!!! Your pics are inspiration that change DOES happen - it happens slower than I would like but ... I want to do it in a healthy manner once and for all. Thanks so much for loading your pics for the rest of us to see. Friend me if you wish, I'd appreciate the connection.
  • ReneeP59
    Options
    Jo...You look absolutely beautiful. I am 53, struggling with my weight. You have inspired me. Thanks!!!
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    Everyone here that's posted a pic or didn't post a pic but shared their story is amazing. We are all here for the same thing, whether we use pictures or use words, it's all inspirational
  • fwmdgfat
    fwmdgfat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great stories ladies !
  • mehdiz
    mehdiz Posts: 2
    Options
    You look great from the outside too!
  • RhondaRho
    Options
    You're a true inspiration! Your beauty shines! Absolutely shines!!!! Thanks for sharing the photos of your journey.
  • piritaoro
    piritaoro Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You just blew me away!!! You have done so incredibly good! I don't know you and I am happy for you! Very well done!
  • piritaoro
    Options
    Agree! :)
  • piritaoro
    Options
    Agree and let me tell you I love your pic with the Grand Canyon on the background. Been there and it is amazing! Sorry for the change of subject!
  • AuntieMC
    AuntieMC Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I am 56. I have lost 172 pounds since August of 2011. That's right, LOST one-hundred-and-seventy-two pounds! People who haven't seen mean in awhile don't even recognize me! And I still have another 50 pounds to lose! Skin not shrinking back, wrinkles have increased now that fat isn't puffing my skin out. But who cares, I am getting healthier!
  • christschild2
    christschild2 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Good job, all of you. Keep inspiring.
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Joanneweightloss_zpsa2d88d2d.jpg
    Hi Mel!
    I'm Joanne (55). I've yoyo-ed with the same 60 lbs most of my adult life.
    The picture on the left was taken 7 years ago.
    I'm now 40 pounds less, and altho I have wrinkles and flabby skin, I "feel" stronger and more "alive" than any other time in my life!
    I may not look great on the outside, but maintaining a healthy diet and active lifestyle is worth so much more.
    Blessings on your journey!
    Jo

Joanne!

You do look great on the outside! You look beautiful!!!!!
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Wow! All of you gals are inspirations! Incredibly gorgeous ALL of you! If this is 50+ I can't wait!
  • eildonfarm
    eildonfarm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the inspiration and motivation to keep going. I am a 67 yr old Aussie Lady and I need to lose at least 15klgs (33lbs). Have bad knee issues so walking isn't great but swimming compensates a little.
  • FitnSilver
    Options
    HI there, Please feel free to add me as a MyFitnessPal friend. I just signed on. I have 100 pounds to lose, I have lost 50 before signing on. I would love to have other getting fit over 50 gal friends to share with as we make our way to healthier ladies.

Good Luck!
  • pkoll
    pkoll Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    WOW to all the over 50 "losers! I am 54 and have been on MFP since end of Sept 2012. Am losing slowly, but that is OK, so it is easier to stick with it. This is the lowest I,ve weighed in 10 years. I now need to kick it into gear with additional exercise. I love to read your success stories--they keep me going!
  • llangstraat
    llangstraat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm soon to be 46 so I'm certainly not in the YOUNG category anymore. I'm close enough. Thought I'd share. I've lost 110 pounds and have completely changed my body.

189520_10150152684986255_604361254_8053061_8088690_n.jpg
    fatfatfat.jpg
    scan0014.jpg
    009.jpg
    Cindywinterformal.jpg
    Untitled.jpg

What an amazing transformation! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!