ALL Women in Bikinis!

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Okay, here goes nothing.

I like my body quite a bit these days -- I'm at my goal weight, but constantly working on adding muscle -- but two pregnancies have left a significant mark on my body. With my daughter, I was stupid and gained 80 pounds when I was already overweight to begin with, ending at 265 pounds the day I delivered her. With my son, I was much smarter and only gained about 30 -- but he was a GIANT baby (22", 10 pounds, 2 oz!) and my stomach was stretched out so far that the structural integrity of my skin was just totally lost. We're not talking stretch marks, here - we're talking skin the texture of an elephant's ear because there's no elasticity left. The only thing that will "fix" it is a tummy tuck. So while I've been happy to flaunt my bod of late, I have hidden my stomach away because it looks so awful.

Until right now. :)

bikini2_zpsbf135d9c.jpg
    With my bathing suit top hiding the tum.

bikini3_zpsd00e0f5a.jpg
    Shown in background - the little stinker who helped do this to me. ;)

bikini4_zpse8d624cb.jpg
    At my husband (emanyalpsid)'s request!

bikini_zps1d9e2f50.jpg
    Ya gotta flex! :D

Your husband is a lucky man! There is nothing unattractive about you!
  • juliebmomof3
    juliebmomof3 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I have been online shopping for a cute one that I hope to wear this summer, but I have some serious stretch marks and idk if I can do it. Ya'll are definitely inspiring though :-)
  • Southernsass6885
    Southernsass6885 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    OMG- bump!!!!!!!!!!!
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    For those of you who think you "aren't worthy" to post here or are embarrassed about how you look, I have 100+ pounds to lose and I posted!! My hands were literally shaking as I clicked reply but you know what happened once I did it? NOTHING! I'm still alive! I survived! And it felt GREAT!! At least TRY! Don't let your own mind defeat you! IF you post the picture and you literally start having chest pains and shortness of breath, then you can easily take it down. But don't tell yourself you CAN'T!

Always TRY! You owe it to yourself :heart:
    AHHHH!!!! lol Work in progress!! :drinker:

2dw6nt1.jpg
  • Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    How do you post a photo?
  • Shara126
    Shara126 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Bump, I will post later:) You ladies look lovely!
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Ok here is me early in the morning extremely hung over from the night before, greasy hair, beer belly, and awkward "omg why am I awake this early doing this" smile

mebikini_zps16da727f.jpg

hello fellow hockey player! :)
  • Dreamerlove
    Options
    Before in 2010 at 150.5 (I'm the far left, blonde)
    2qx9jxw.jpg
    Today, not sure my weight, I stopped weighing myself @ 132. I'm going by the way I feel and my clothes. :)
    mt09br.jpg
  • Dreamerlove
    Options
    After I post, no else does?? Come on people! :)
  • Iron_Duchess
    Iron_Duchess Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Ok, You guys convinced me.... Let me say that this is the most embarrassing things I will ever do. I never show my body, not even before having kids. For crying out loud, I live in South Florida and don't go to the beach because I don't want to be seen. So, one of my goals for this year is to be more confident and I think this is a step forward. As a note my starting weight was 224 (after second child), current weight is 159lbs and I am 5'2.

20130124_201355.jpg
  • Dreamerlove
    Options
    Lynnsr, you are gor-jus!
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!!!

I don't have a recent one because I haven't really fit one in a few years but here's the one I do have:

(can't believe I am about to do this)

August 2009 - Hawai'i (before jumping off the big *kitten* rock behind me)
    35n4sxe.jpg

Wooooooo! There's my girl. *big, your the best kisses and booty smacks* *drops F bomb all over place* just for you Rosa!
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! All of you ladies and guy are amazing.

I'm posting a few pics just for the fun of it! Happy Friday Everyone!

I'm the one in the pink in this one :-)
    IMAG0284_zpsa601d94c.jpg

I love the fact the guy in the pool with the ring got caught checking you ladies out....

HAHAHAHA....I never even noticed that! LOL

Noticed that right away! You look tremendous!
  • tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I don't own a bikini, I've never owned a bikini, in fact, I've never even put one on.

Got to put that on the bucket list!

You all are very inspiring!
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I don't own a bikini, I've never owned a bikini, in fact, I've never even put one on.

Got to put that on the bucket list!

You all are very inspiring!

I've never owned a bikini either. Just used some conservative bra and undies. Same difference! :wink: lol
  • Jellytotss
    Options
    To the OP: you have courage and I am proud of you! Congrats on your self confidence. I agree that all shapes and sizes struggle with confidence, and while I love my abs... I do not like my legs and *kitten* much at all!

front-1.jpg

Can see why you love your abs, theyre amazing!!!!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    BikiniProgress.png

Same bikini in May and on Friday. I didn't notice how much I'd lost up top, but at least I lost from the bottom to balance it out lol.
  • JAMProphet
    JAMProphet Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Ok, You guys convinced me.... Let me say that this is the most embarrassing things I will ever do. I never show my body, not even before having kids. For crying out loud, I live in South Florida and don't go to the beach because I don't want to be seen. So, one of my goals for this year is to be more confident and I think this is a step forward. As a note my starting weight was 224 (after second child), current weight is 159lbs and I am 5'2.

20130124_201355.jpg

LYNNSR - You're gorgeous!
  • robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I LOVED this post! Brought tears to my eyes. Sometimes we forget to truly see our beauty!
  • Iron_Duchess
    Iron_Duchess Posts: 429 Member
    Options

LYNNSR - You're gorgeous!

:blushing: