trying to lose 50lbs by july? Or a lot in general?

Options

Replies

• kariannmbc
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I'm looking to lose about 50 pounds by July 1.
  • mrsmschn99
    Options
    I am GOING to lose 50 by July!!!!! Winning additude!!!!!! WE CAN DO THIS :-)

Thats a great attitude! I am going to add you! :)

I want to lose a ton as well... was at 215 the first of the year. I am at 205.4 now and want to be down to 140 as soon as i can.... We can all do it!!! :) lets stay motivated!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Just a thought ....

If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results.

:flowerforyou:
  • nmn2
    nmn2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I don't discriminate again size age or gender ^_^

I'm glad to hear that! I'm 29 and teetering at 200-202! I want to be below 200 so bad I would almost kill for it, lol! I'm adding you and am happy to add all the support I can!
  • nmn2
    nmn2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to lose 20-30 pounds hopefully by summer! I can always use new friends anyone feel free to add me!
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to lose 50 by July! I'll add you...:)
  • layapooh15
    layapooh15 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I needto lose 36lbs by june!!!:noway:
  • EstiloPanama
    Options
    I'm 250 as well..trying to eventually lost 100...
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Just be consistent and don't beat yourself up if you go over once and a while. Good luck! :smile:
  • curvynblonde
    curvynblonde Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose 80 by September's so I'll shoot for 60 by july:)
  • cryswest57
    cryswest57 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, and about three and a half months post-partum. I just want to look pretty good by this summer. My goal is to look and feel good wearing a bikini this summer. I'm 5'1" and weigh 157 lbs right now. My pre-pregnancy weight was about 140 lbs.
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 part goal. My first goal is to hit my halfway goal by my birthday which is April 15th. I am at 165 and need to to down to 145. ultimately I would like to be at 125lbs. Im a shrimp at 5'2"...125 seems totally impossible at this point.
  • Calamity_
    Options
    I plan to lose 52 more lbs but no deadline :)
    I will be great before my birthday in December

Good luck everyone
  • newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I am not needing to lose a lot but hope to be there by this summer! i saw this group:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/11683-20lbs-by-memorial-day-2013

and looks like a good way to get started maybe? i know you will find lots of support on here!
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hey hey, Im 24 im 5'8 and 234 and my goal is to lose 40+ lbs by my daughters birthday. 4th of July :) Good Luck Everyone!
    LETS DO THIS!
  • Sara29to30
    Options
    I'm in!!! Trying to be 180 by August.....I started at 240 and Im now about 227 since jan 2. WOuld love to have some more friends on the boards to help cheer lead, support and ***** to when I screw up.
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I will be 40 in September and I wanna lose 65 pounds by then...who is gonna help motivate and support me? I need all the help I can get.
  • BecomingElle
    BecomingElle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Meeeee! :flowerforyou:

I'm 18, and started on January 1st at 180 with the goal to lose about 48lbs by July.

Now that goal is to lose 39.6lbs by July. :drinker:

I have a formal Ball in August where we get to go to dinner, drink champagne and wear fabulous evening gowns, and I want to look spectacular! I want to wear a gown that shows off a body for once, instead of hiding it. I know some people think losing weight for a particular event is silly, but I've been wanting to do this for ages and the idea of looking beautiful at such an event is just a massive motivator for me.

I hope my goal is reasonable/achievable!

Feel free to add me everyone :) xxx
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    I'm 20 - I'm looking for more friends. Currently 250 and I want to be 200 by summer - I hope! Or at least smaller than I am now! (:

Looking for more friends for motivation, tips, food, etc. ^__^

If I look familiar it's because I restarted my account. O_o

Hi: I am 34 y.o. height 5'6" CW 214 pounds and I want to lose 50 pounds by July for my birthday.
  • AnjellaRose_GF_SillyYak
    Options
    Id love to lose 50 by Sept.