Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Girls that are a 3, trying to be with us guys that are a 9

Replies

• Am I the only one here who cares about personality more than looks?
    No, we're making fun of another post from this morning...
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    I don't know you!
  • :flowerforyou: I love this thread
  • Am I the only one here who cares about personality more than looks?

tumblr_m7qmlqbpKy1qzqdem.gif

Well that's up to you :) But I honestly would rather have a guy with a great personality than one who's hot.
    I'll have fun and eventually fall in love with the great personality, but I'll only ever fancy but be bored by the hot guy.
  • ummmmm looking by ur pic ur not a 9.... lol..... and also there are alot of really ugly guys with hot girlfriends....

First of all, WHOOSH!

Secondly, that was a nasty thing to say.
    It happens to people with "bad personality disorder" like her. OP knows he's out of our league...:brokenheart:
  • shade0343
    shade0343 Posts: 59 Member
    Fortunately I don't have that issue, until they offer full body transplants! lol
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Haha hilarious post.
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    ummmmm looking by ur pic ur not a 9.... lol..... and also there are alot of really ugly guys with hot girlfriends....

Humour transplant needed right here.
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    what guy's a 9?
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    I mean really?

Give me some space...

Lol, if you're saying you're a '9', your math is waaaaay skewed... :P

I know I'm somewhere around a 3, but hey, my boyfriend still seems very interested in me. Funny how that works. :P
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    I mean really?

Give me some space...

Lol, if you're saying you're a '9', your math is waaaaay skewed... :P

I know I'm somewhere around a 3, but hey, my boyfriend still seems very interested in me. Funny how that works. :P

amen sista!
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Am I the only one here who cares about personality more than looks?
    No, we're making fun of another post from this morning...

Okay, now this thread actually makes sense. Geez, I check these forums every day and I still manage to miss things. It explains the lack of harping on OP from the get-go :P
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Hey I have an idea, let's take what was meant to be a humorous thread and bash the OPs looks! Eff yeah!

Can you do me next?!
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    what guy's a 9?

Hello! Did you not see me?
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    ummmmm looking by ur pic ur not a 9.... lol..... and also there are alot of really ugly guys with hot girlfriends....

Well judging by your comment you'll never get anyone whatever their 'number', as you seem to have a horrible and shallow personality

Isn't this whole thread horrible and shallow?
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Hey I have an idea, let's take what was meant to be a humorous thread and bash the OPs looks! Eff yeah!

Can you do me next?!

This is why we can't have nice things.
  • misspastry
    misspastry Posts: 109 Member
    you wish!
  • ummmmm looking by ur pic ur not a 9.... lol..... and also there are alot of really ugly guys with hot girlfriends....

Well judging by your comment you'll never get anyone whatever their 'number', as you seem to have a horrible and shallow personality

Isn't this whole thread horrible and shallow?

You raise a valid point :) I'm just trying to fight a corner!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member

Can you do me next?!

I breaks them. :(
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member

Can you do me next?!

exactly!