I feel like a new person (pictures included)

Options

Replies

• Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • jeanine182
    jeanine182 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • LoganAnthony6
    Options
    This is an excellent and well written story. It's clearn that you take your time in everything you do, but the end results are clearly worth it. Well written post and excellent job on the weight loss. Gives me hope i'll get to where I want to go! :)
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look incredible! Your hard work and persistence has certainly paid off!
  • fatyoga
    fatyoga Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look great and you are a real inspiration, especially for your attitude.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...Thanks for sharing...
  • EstiloPanama
    Options
    Your eyebrows are awesome : )
  • ZombieMercy
    ZombieMercy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! You look fantastic!
  • Zoemarie89
    Options
    You look amazing!!! :) And you are obviously a beautiful girl to start with, you should be so proud of your achievements!!!
    I honestly don't think you need to lose any more, you look great :) Well done!!
  • maggiemmorton
    maggiemmorton Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm so inspired by your story and pictures. I needed that today!
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    WOW!!
  • ACEgirl1
    ACEgirl1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I thought you were a pretty girl before, and now you look really fit and happy. I would not have guessed it was the same person. I love your attitude! Congratulations on your life change. X
  • natalienora
    natalienora Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so very much for the kind words. The fact that we are all on here making an effort to better ourselves is motivation in and of itself. We're all in this together :)
  • rainking1492
    rainking1492 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Your story was just the motivation I needed today. I slipped up a wee bit - but now I feel totally encouraged! Thank you so much for sharing your journey! You look amazing :)
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing transformation. You look amazing. If you don't mind me asking, how many calories did you eat a day? Did you do any cardio or weights?

Congrats on your amazing accomplishment!
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look awesome!!
  • Kelseybee13
    Options
    You look amazing and you are such an inspiration! Congratulations >_<
  • natalienora
    natalienora Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing transformation. You look amazing. If you don't mind me asking, how many calories did you eat a day? Did you do any cardio or weights?

Congrats on your amazing accomplishment!

Thank you so much!
    To be honest, I had a little trouble figuring out my daily calorie goal and have only recently started a more consistent eating plan. I'm sure you've seen this posted before but it really helped me figure it out! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12

I'm currently eating at TDEE-20% which is 1643. My TDEE is 2054 and my BMR is 1479 (which is the amount of calories that my body needs to function if I did not do any physical activity). So I've been eating about 15-1650 calories a day.

As for my workouts, I've been doing high intensity cardio about 3x/week and strength training 2-3x a week. I switch between P90x, Insanity, Zumba, and Billy Blanks dvds. I try not to do the same workouts in the same week so my body doesn't get used to it. I've also been trying to reduce my sodium intake because I had been retaining a lot of water. Still in trial & error mode but at least the scale is not going up! I hope that helps.
  • blink1281
    blink1281 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. You are an inspiration for sure!! Thank you for sharing
  • healthy_fit_me
    healthy_fit_me Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have done an incredible job! My starting weight and goal weight are pretty much the same as yours and when I read your story I felt like I was reading about myself. I really needed inspiration and seeing your pics has given me hope. Thanks for sharing your story. Good luck reaching your goal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!