I feel like a new person (pictures included)

Options

Replies

• natalienora
    natalienora Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have done an incredible job! My starting weight and goal weight are pretty much the same as yours and when I read your story I felt like I was reading about myself. I really needed inspiration and seeing your pics has given me hope. Thanks for sharing your story. Good luck reaching your goal!

Thank you! That means a lot. I'm happy to hear that others share my story. Good luck to you as well :)
    (Thanks for the add, btw!)
  • sparkylizzy
    sparkylizzy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    you are my inspiration you look absolutely amazing!! you can really see the massive difference and how did you manage to get your tummy so flat like that???
  • Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing, thank you for the inspiration
  • natalienora
    natalienora Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    you are my inspiration you look absolutely amazing!! you can really see the massive difference and how did you manage to get your tummy so flat like that???

Thank you for the kind words :) Seeing before and after pictures once in a while is a huge eye-opener! Honestly, I lost a lot of my belly fat through eating healthier but I toned up with zumba and p90x ab ripper x. Zumba is more fun though! :P
  • thenewleda
    thenewleda Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful, beautiful girl. What you have done is amazing, thank you so much for sharing!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! You have obviously worked hard. Thank you for sharing.
  • cphorton28
    cphorton28 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great Motivation! Awesome Success keep it up! God Bless
  • Superchas
    Superchas Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • pushingcyn
    Options
    Amazing!! Truly an inspiration to keep going and never give up.
  • jjmnet
    jjmnet Posts: 110
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself to have overcome such a hard battle with emotional eating. Your story is truly inspiring and I hope mine ends with similar results - I'm still on my journey, but getting there. My story is very similar, I too lost my oldest brother at the young age of 15. I still was active in sports throughout the rest of high school , but I lost my drive to be the best. Losing someone so close always leaves a hole in your heart, but the day when you wake up and say that you want to live the best life that you can makes your heart even stronger despite the hole. That saying "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" is now my motivation to get healthy and fit! I know if I can get through the death of my brother, this exercise has nothing on me. I recently have lost some weight since I started thinking about what I was eating and not just eat mindlessly. I have started to workout again and came to MFP for some more motivation. Your story is truly inspiring, you look wonderful and I only wish you the best :)
  • arikag
    arikag Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look GREAT! :) Great job!
  • ParanSkies
    Options
    You are so gorgeous! Even when you were bigger, you were still beautiful. But now you must feel so much more confident with such a fit body :smile:
    I have always been overweight ever since I was in grade 5-6 so it's awesome to see others who've gotten past a years of bad eating habits.
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    awesome work - congrats!!!! thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • futrformrfatty
    futrformrfatty Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    STUNNING! What a success story, thank you so much for sharing! You should be so proud of yourself! I just recently started and I know i have a long journey ahead, but it's stories like yours that keep me motivated. Slow and steady wins the race!
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    ZombieKillaPrincess Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!!
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing, and should be very very proud of what you've achieved. Nice motivator for me, so thank you - your start weight is the same as mine, starting January 2012. A year on, I'm about half way through, with 30lbs down overall and 30 more to go. I also have the same shirt as in the last picture, though yours is probably several sizes smaller! haha. It's also nice to hear that it took you 3 years. Some people here seem to lose so fast, whereas I'm definitely going the slow (and hopefully steady) route!
  • alexhelena
    alexhelena Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Thanks for sharing :)
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    WOW...what a difference! Congratulations.
  • hreu213
    hreu213 Posts: 76
    Options
    OMG you look incredible!!!
  • FitCrystalLina
    FitCrystalLina Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow, Iam the same height. I hope to look like that one day
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!