I feel like a new person (pictures included)

Options

Replies

• lh12xx
    lh12xx Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! so so so inspiring!!! way to go!
  • WIChelle
    WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    You were stunning to start and even more stunning now! WTG!
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! You look so happy!
  • allifraz18
    allifraz18 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!
  • PicNdazy
    PicNdazy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Beautiful inside and out!
  • wendybonds1
    wendybonds1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am so happy you posted this!! I am 5'5 and around 135lbs. I always get so down on myself, but your height and weight is actually right where I want to be! We are all different in so many ways....the number on the scale doesn't mean everything! Thansk! xoxoxoxo:flowerforyou:
  • pandia17
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats on your accomplishments so far and good luck hitting your next goal. Although in my opinion, you already made it! Keep it up!
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    You ARE a new person, no doubt about it.
    A lovely person.
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! thanks too for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • Sholmes82
    Options
    Wow you look awesome :)
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Thanks for the reminder that this process TAKES TIME. :) Good luck on your final stretch, but you look fabulous already! Congratulations.
  • jo_anne4
    Options
    You look truely amazing, well done you! xx
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You are stunning. Good work!
  • email4jenp
    email4jenp Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Keep up the hard work!

I lost my brother too, when he was 15, a week before his 16th birthday, I was almost 18. Definitely one of the hardest things to go through is losing a sibling. My heart goes out to you sweetie!
  • natalienora
    natalienora Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am so overjoyed with the amount of replies I have received. Your encouragement is exactly what will help me stay on track. You are all such an inspiration to me and I am happy to offer support to anyone who needs it. I wish I could reply to each and every one of you but I would love if we all became friends! It makes our journey feel less of a burden when you have the support of others who are going through exactly the same process.

Thank you all so much for your comments. I am truly happy to have joined this site. Best decision I have made in a long time! Let's all keep up the great work :)
  • prettymorbidity
    prettymorbidity Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    hot moma! hell yeah you go girl ! thanks for the inspiriation! im also 30 % or more body fat and at 200 lbs......very inspiring to me! i am an emotional night eater so its refreshing to see your transformation! GREAT JOB!
  • CloneSN
    CloneSN Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    congratulations! Posts like these keep me motivated to keep on with the good fight!
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!! Wow! Congratulations, you're such an inspiration :)
  • mrssim
    mrssim Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! What a difference! You look fantastic and I'm so impressed with your transformation :) I am very close to your "before", so thanks for posting your success so far because it is a major motivator.
  • pinkpumpedupkickz
    pinkpumpedupkickz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    A-mazing! Great job!! You were pretty before, but you look fantastic now! So encouraging, thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!