ALL Women in Bikinis!

Options

Replies

• xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    You are all so beautiful and brave! Gratz on the progress and the balls of steel!
  • cazzer69
    cazzer69 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Don't fret about it girls. Just do it.
    You all look great and being here yer only getting better.

Just do it and damn the consequences :)

(If I can post me on the bloke one you can post you on here)
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    You are all so beautiful and brave! Gratz on the progress and the balls of steel!

Dang, I thought my bikini had covered those....
  • Xianpu27
    Xianpu27 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Love this thread.... <3

I am so terrified posting this... never posted anything like this online ever before, but I'm proud of what I've done so far so what the heck...

frontjulytojan_zps0bdeca7f.jpg
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! You look fantastic!! You should be very proud of the body you have forged yourself!
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Great work ladies, all of you.
  • nnoifeld
    nnoifeld Posts: 116
    Options
    Everyone looks awesome! You all are fearless! When I'm done with Insanity, I'll post a pic!
  • jimmyalice1984
    jimmyalice1984 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I want to join in but....... This is something that really scares me!! You are all so brave and beautiful!!

This! I was shopping today and looking at bikinis, I really wanted to buy one for my holiday in May but insecurities got in the way......
  • bre1833
    bre1833 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Here it goes...I feel ill. Deep breath and....
    124djzc.jpg

5'6" and 184. I bought the suit in a smaller size. Hope to get into it by summer.
  • cazzer69
    cazzer69 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Here it goes...I feel ill. Deep breath and....124djzc.jpg

5'6" and 184

Well done. And the world didn't end x
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Love this thread.... <3

I am so terrified posting this... never posted anything like this online ever before, but I'm proud of what I've done so far so what the heck...

frontjulytojan_zps0bdeca7f.jpg

You look amazing! Your waist is so tiny :love:
  • blue_sunset143
    Options
    AHHH here we go!

These are my before pics, 5'5 and 193:

12527127_5756.jpg
    Camera timer caught me off guard, lol

12527127_1050.jpg
    if you're gonna do it, have fun, right?

12527127_4683.jpg
    and finally, i had to get a cute one in! ;)

i want to wish everyone the best in their journeys, whether you are just beginning (or beginning again, like me!), a WIP, or already there!

Don't forget, this is a lifestyle, a lifelong pursuit, so make it FUN!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    With my skinny minnie gorgeous sister :smile: I remember thinking I was going to murder her in her sleep for posting this photo on Facebook. But I never untagged myself. It's been motivation and a baseline, but most of all a wonderfully sweet reminder of our last vacation together before her engagement and my niece's birth, ever since then.

8427773153_4a748549c8_z.jpg
  • mrsmark2010
    Options
    late getting to the party, but here goes. I'm at my goal and have been maintaining for a few months. It took about a year and a half to lose 30 pounds. hope the photo works. having trouble sizing it.

bikinismallsize_zps9df37e61.jpg
  • ssgtamputee
    Options
    Got to love the beach.
  • biggestloser90
    biggestloser90 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • bre1833
    bre1833 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sreed016
    sreed016 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    OK - I promised myself I would do this so here it goes:

duringbikini_zpsdf5f93f5again_zpsc3bc18f0.jpg

I was never a skinny person - just thought I was big boned and that was the way it would be. I went up to 167 in 2010 and got down to 134 through WW. I really liked myself there. Had trouble maintaining and go back up to 152. Slowly working my way back down again.

My stomach is my least favorite part of my body. I had two pretty big kids (8.8lbs natural birth and 10lbs C-section) but since I was never tiny before I luckily don't have any stretch marks.

I just turned 44 and would like to get back to 135 and tone up by summer so I can rock this bikini this summer!

Thanks for all your motivating pics - keep up the good work everyone!
  • Gagaluvr
    Gagaluvr Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great work ladies! My goal is to wear a bikini this summer at age 37! :) Love this thread! I was wondering where you all purchase your bikinis from? I'm a little busty so I need a top that has good support/quality. I started out at 165 and currently 154....I would like to get down to 145 or 140.
  • Gagaluvr
    Gagaluvr Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    OK - I promised myself I would do this so here it goes:

duringbikini_zpsdf5f93f5again_zpsc3bc18f0.jpg

I was never a skinny person - just thought I was big boned and that was the way it would be. I went up to 167 in 2010 and got down to 134 through WW. I really liked myself there. Had trouble maintaining and go back up to 152. Slowly working my way back down again.

My stomach is my least favorite part of my body. I had two pretty big kids (8.8lbs natural birth and 10lbs C-section) but since I was never tiny before I luckily don't have any stretch marks.

I just turned 44 and would like to get back to 135 and tone up by summer so I can rock this bikini this summer!

Thanks for all your motivating pics - keep up the good work everyone!

You look great!! I'm your height and I dont like my stomach either (due to having 3 kids). I feel like it took me forever to just get down to 154....now my calories decreased and i'm hoping I can get below 150 or your weight by summer. Keep up the great work! You inspire me! Can I friend you?