This is a great place to make new friends, but....

Options

Replies

• Nancy_AZ60
    Nancy_AZ60 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha, I bet you ask the men if your boobs are too big too. Good way to get attention. Then there are those who feel left out.. sad ..
  • vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Man do I feel left out, too...I've never been creeped on! :( LOL

I've never been creeped on either..... Must be the girls who get all the luck

Anybody willing to creep on me, know I'll be happy to return the favor!!!

Consider yourself creeped on. LOL. ;o)
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    This is how i feel reading this thread SJ8efoo.png

i know what you mean. :laugh:

i've learned over the years that there is one other certainty in life, besides death and taxes...

...pretty girls complaining about how tough it is to be pretty. :tongue:
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I always thank the creeps for their compliments.

Me too, manners cost nothing!
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    Ha Ha, I bet you ask the men if your boobs are too big too. Good way to get attention. Then there are those who feel left out.. sad ..

You must be the life and soul of any party!!
  • WIChelle
    WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    What's up with the creepers? This isn't an online dating site..I'm not on here to meet a man, I'm on here to get in shape!

Not that I'm against online dating sites, I've used them (rather unsuccessfully lol) myself and I know lots of people who have met their soul mates that way. And if you actually make a connection on here with someone after becoming friends, that's also a different story...but don't be on here just to scam on chicks (or dudes...whatever...lol)!

Ok...Off soapbox. :laugh:

I was just laughing with hubby about some creepy messages . It really took me by surprise since there are tons of really hot hotties on here and I am middle aged, middle of the road , fluffy and married forever. He wondered what kind of a site I was on and had to peek. I guess you just have to laugh sometimes. Better than someone sending a message saying one is vomit inducing any day!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but any 33 year old woman posting a thread about all the guys telling her how hot she is....is just looking for more attention. lol Go pay attention to your "very serious" long distance boyfriend.

whatever.gif
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    I'm sorry, but any 33 year old woman posting a thread about all the guys telling her how hot she is....is just looking for more attention. lol Go pay attention to your "very serious" long distance boyfriend.

You should be sorry
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I would bang like several of the men on my friends list.

Just sayin.

It goes both ways lol.

Remind me never to give you a hammer.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options

i've learned over the years that there is one other certainty in life, besides death and taxes...

(1) http://youtu.be/RpwG1z0slbw

and

(2) regardless of whether or not anyone thinks I am "pretty," I reserve the right to complain about sexual harassment. Which has nothing to do with the OP here, but I'm going to say that guys who say "pretty girls complain how tough it is to be pretty" have very littel understanding of the real world we live in.

http://unwinona.tumblr.com/post/30861660109/i-debated-whether-or-not-to-share-this-story
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options

Jealousy is a mask no one wears well....

QFT
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options
    jNFqw.gif

because there's no such thing as too much Mal.
  • Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    And here come the people who take themselves and everything else too seriously.

No, I've never asked a man if my boobs are too big. Why? Have you?

Also, this has nothing to do with me thinking I'm pretty or not pretty. Guys who will creep will creep no matter what you look like. I met just as many creeps at 125 pounds as I did at 185 pounds. It wasn't because I was pretty or not pretty, it was because they were creeps. Period.

I would like to reiterate AGAIN, that this was mostly just tongue in cheek. Yes, I was a little creeped out by one person in particular today. Yes, I've seen random stupid *kitten*. No, I'm not really mad about it. I just think the whole thing is funny. Just like any woman who laughs with her friends over some creeper in a bar.

Thank you to the people on here who have a sense of humor and have made this fun today. To the rest, wow...get over yourselves and learn to take some stuff as the freaking joke it's meant to be!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options

and

(2) regardless of whether or not anyone thinks I am "pretty," I reserve the right to complain about sexual harassment. Which has nothing to do with the OP here, but I'm going to say that guys who say "pretty girls complain how tough it is to be pretty" have very littel understanding of the real world we live in.

http://unwinona.tumblr.com/post/30861660109/i-debated-whether-or-not-to-share-this-story

I have been sexually harassed so many times it's ridiculous.

From men who stroke my hair, wrap their arm around my waist, rest their head on my shoulder, touch me without permission to men who figure I don't agree with sexual harassment.

That said. I don't think telling someone they're cute or complimenting their appearance IS sexual harassment. One compliment does not an abuser make. Aggressive behavior does. And not everyone who tells a girl she's pretty IS going to be aggressive if she tells him to back off.
  • louisel809
    Options
    The creeps make me feel like I'm the most wanted female on earth.......for this I love them!!
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options

and

From men who stroke my hair, wrap their arm around my waist, rest their head on my shoulder, touch me without permission to men who figure I don't agree with sexual harassment.

That said. I don't think telling someone they're cute or complimenting their appearance IS sexual harassment. One compliment does not an abuser make. Aggressive behavior does. And not everyone who tells a girl she's pretty IS going to be aggressive if she tells him to back off.

I totally agree. Nohing wrong with someone saying you look nice, or you have done an amazing job, or that your muscles are poppin'....in the right context of course (co worker coming into my office to say so is NOT ok, but on MFP or in public, certainly is fine). It's a matter of basic courtesy!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    And here come the people who take themselves and everything else too seriously.

No, I've never asked a man if my boobs are too big. Why? Have you?

Also, this has nothing to do with me thinking I'm pretty or not pretty. Guys who will creep will creep no matter what you look like. I met just as many creeps at 125 pounds as I did at 185 pounds. It wasn't because I was pretty or not pretty, it was because they were creeps. Period.

I would like to reiterate AGAIN, that this was mostly just tongue in cheek. Yes, I was a little creeped out by one person in particular today. Yes, I've seen random stupid *kitten*. No, I'm not really mad about it. I just think the whole thing is funny. Just like any woman who laughs with her friends over some creeper in a bar.

Thank you to the people on here who have a sense of humor and have made this fun today. To the rest, wow...get over yourselves and learn to take some stuff as the freaking joke it's meant to be!

Thats right babycakes tell em! Its the internetz people.....not real! Just type and enjoy yourself......................With that said
    Ladies of MFP in need of a little latino heat this winter feel free to Private message me!:bigsmile:

P.S I like my MILF'S fit!:devil:
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options

and

Just realized I changed my mind halfway through and didn't amend my sentence. *cough* Sorry about my nonsensical reply there. Haha. Thankfully some people caught on to what I was saying. :D
  • passmetheducksauce
    passmetheducksauce Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    one time i had an elderly woman message me and say "hot body, i look forward to seeing your profile picture on my friends list everyday"

creepy, but then again i don't blame her for her actions though. i mean, come on, look at me =)
  • sexylonglegs
    Options
    <--running around in circles looking for creeps