• Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Looking good ladies!! Very inspiring!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    How do we post pictures?

upload to photobucket - use the tag ... but when you paste to MFP, you must change the "IMG" to lowercase.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Bump, I keep meaning to do this and keep forgetting. I will try on the bikini tonight :)
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    this was taken in July or August 2012.

553498_311976438898061_1018265595_n.jpg
    YOUR BODY IS FANTASTIC!!! great job I cant wait till i get a stomach like yours with some curves!!!! luckily i have big hips so i will get curves!! :)

great job girrrlll
  • babyblues4
    babyblues4 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Jan 2013 in St Maarten - Still a work in progress .... (42yrs with 4 kids)

bbtbm.jpg
  • mommyrocks5
    mommyrocks5 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks amazing!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Took this picture last night. I've gained 15lbs since last summer. Hopefully this will motivate me to push a little harder.

fxcam1359646464128.jpg

(sorry for the dirty mirror)

Oh, my gosh, are you kidding me?? You look fantastic, and have the most amazing rack! Soo jealous!!
  • PaulFromEssex
    Options
    Looking good, Ladies, looking good!! :flowerforyou:
  • melting_away
    Options
    Congrats to all the ladies for posting. You ALL look great! And what inspiration you are bringing to the rest of us. Keep them coming. There's a guy's in shorts thread out there too that a member created. Again fantastic job ladies!
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    IMG02093-20120612-2142.jpg
    IMG02098-20120612-2144.jpg

First bikini ever
  • Otter1422
    Otter1422 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You ladies all look great! Went shopping with my wife the other day who like me is just getting started in her weight loss journey but she has already lost a few pounds and while she was still not thrilled with everything she tried on I could see a difference and so could she that was great!
  • ShutUpAndLift257
    Options
    Took this picture last night. I've gained 15lbs since last summer. Hopefully this will motivate me to push a little harder.

fxcam1359646464128.jpg

I say this is the winner, HANDS DOWN!!! I mean ALL you ladies look incredible, you truly do!! If I had to vote though, this is the winner for sure!! :D You look incredible girl!! Stunningly incredible! Whatever you're doing, keep doing it! It's working!! Again, all you ladies look wonderful! Keep up the wonderful work everyone!!!! Summer 2013, here we come!!! :D
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    this was taken in July or August 2012.

YOUR BODY IS FANTASTIC!!! great job I cant wait till i get a stomach like yours with some curves!!!! luckily i have big hips so i will get curves!! :)

great job girrrlll

thank you! I was a stick figure before gaining weight and dropping the body fat.
  • aoifebos1
    aoifebos1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Go Ladies!
    You are all beautiful x

Last march I had my second baby in two years. I lost 20lbs within the first few weeks but was hanging on to the last 10lbs six months later even though I was working out 3-5 days a week. I decided after a summer in tankinis to do something about it so I started eating clean (for the most part!), made sure I was getting lots of protein and started lifting heavy weights. I will be in a bikini this year! To be honest though what I see in the picture is not what I see in the mirror. I need to get used to the new body, accept it and still keep working hard to gain some muscle and be fit, healthy and happy :)

image_1359642550079712_zpsdcfd8250.jpg
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Go Ladies!
    You are all beautiful x

Last march I had my second baby in two years. I lost 20lbs within the first few weeks but was hanging on to the last 10lbs six months later even though I was working out 3-5 days a week. I decided after a summer in tankinis to do something about it so I started eating clean (for the most part!), made sure I was getting lots of protein and started lifting heavy weights. I will be in a bikini this year! To be honest though what I see in the picture is not what I see in the mirror. I need to get used to the new body, accept it and still keep working hard to gain some muscle and be fit, healthy and happy :)

You look great!
  • PaulFromEssex
    Options
    Go Ladies!
    You are all beautiful x

You look great!

I second that! In fact you look awesome!
  • PaulFromEssex
    Options
    IMG02093-20120612-2142.jpg
    IMG02098-20120612-2144.jpg

First bikini ever

The first of many ... you look great. Well done!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm on a roll today! Gotta support positivity:)
    a460d483-df27-4162-bd62-9169a5a15012_zpsaf102806.jpg
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options

fxcam1359646464128.jpg

I say this is the winner, HANDS DOWN!!! I mean ALL you ladies look incredible, you truly do!! If I had to vote though, this is the winner for sure!! :D You look incredible girl!! Stunningly incredible! Whatever you're doing, keep doing it! It's working!! Again, all you ladies look wonderful! Keep up the wonderful work everyone!!!! Summer 2013, here we come!!! :D

you didnt get the point of the post did you? Everyone is a winner here!!
  • PaulFromEssex
    Options
    Everyone is a winner here!!

^^^^ This x 1 million :wink: