Ladies: What are your strongest PMS cravings?

Replies

• lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    I crave fatty, greasy, food like fries and cheeseburgers. And donuts for desert! :wink:

This is exactly what I crave !! glazed donuts are a must !
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Well it is usually salty stuff. Chips and the like. But since I started my diet change, its been chocolate.
  • Pizza, Ice cream, chocolate, pringles, oreos, doughnuts, ruffles n onion dip, nachos, sour patch kids. Basically anything salty, cheesy, or sweet. If I ask my husband to bring home some haagen dazs rocky road he knows what that means LOL.
  • Dairy...anything and everything dairy
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    OK, are all the ladies of MFP experiencing TTOM right now??? Cause I have sure been seeing a lot of PMS threads going on! :laugh:

BUT to answer, my strongest is Lindor Lindt Truffles.... Mmmmmmmmm....... I am def. fitting them in tomorrow :)
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    oh, and i also crave margaritas, or wine. hard cider will do too. hmmm.
    goes to fridge to see what alcohol is laying around...
  • torviegirl
    torviegirl Posts: 10 Member
    I want chocolate and chips - but very specific ones - Lindt Milk Chocolate bars and Cool Ranch Doritos - after 25 years of periods I'd decided it was just best to obey the ovaries. I used to try all the tricks like "have a fat-free chocolate pudding" or "sip a sugar-free hot chocolate" and really, the OVARIES DEMAND LINDT, so I'd end up eating pudding, having hot chocolate AND caving in and having a chocolate bar. If I gave in right away, at least it was just eating the bar. We'll see, the curse, she's a-coming in a couple of days for the first time since I've gotten serious about eating healthy - I WILL NOT SUBMIT (hopefully...)
  • Freidon
    Freidon Posts: 169 Member
    Chocolate chip cookies. Lots and lots of chocolate chip cookies.

Ooh, and those cheap soft cookies from Walmart with the icing.
  • americangirlok
    americangirlok Posts: 228 Member
    Gas station food- like the jalapeno and cheese dogs, or the fried pizza pockets and taquitos or the cheese stuffed and fried jalapenos and a bag of munchos or funyuns and a giant pepsi.
  • NewDavenport
    NewDavenport Posts: 83 Member
    Ice Cream and lollies ( i don't normally like lollies )
  • americangirlok
    americangirlok Posts: 228 Member
    Oh the Lindor balls are so good! I'm not sure if we all are or if it's just talking about the foods we're denying ourselves.
  • concavity
    concavity Posts: 143 Member
    Chocolate like ganache not chips, cheese, greasy foods like burgers, fried eggs, buffalo chicken wrap with mayo, tons of mayo when I don't normally eat it.
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Usually something very very sweet. I normally like things not too be sugary sweet, normally I prefer dark chocolate. Also I get into textures. I'll not just want a cookie, but it has to be a crispy on the outside, chewy in the middle thing or it doesn't kill the craving.

Crunchy Biscoff Spread can take care of business since it is sickeningly sweet and has cookie crunch but the problem is I can go too far so I usually don't bother buying it. It needs to come in those single packets like Justin's Almond Butter.
  • Ice cream. Always the ice cream. And all of the ice cream.
    /why I no longer buy it.
  • IlfirinLuthien
    IlfirinLuthien Posts: 17 Member
    Burgers and chocolate! Trying to resist...
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    image.jpg
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    It got cut off, but the last column is:
    "Here, have some wine"
  • Bootzey
    Bootzey Posts: 274 Member
    Coca cola + chocolate
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Chocolate and salty snacks, as well as ice cream
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    chocolate and sweets...followed by salty crunchy things to balance it out...then back to chocolate and sweets, and so on...it's not pretty!