Manscaping

Options
12346»

Replies

• jakeVScalories
    jakeVScalories Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    i go for the Putt Putt look, no baby skin, or lumber jack status, just enough
  • smarston2010
    Options
    I may wax, but I still hunt, fish, fight, drive a truck, motorcycle and most things redneck. I do it because if I didn't I would be Chewbacca.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    NO.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    I wa mainly wondering cause i got "dared" to get a brazilian..... And that to me just sounds like a mixture of pain and more pain coupled with more pain.

There is absolutely no reason to do that. AT ALL.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Personally, whatever floats her boat. Since she doesnt like hair, nor extra floss....
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Stumbled across this...seeing as it's relevant to this topic...enjoy:

shaving-familyguy.jpg
  • davidpearly
    davidpearly Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I keep it trimmed an the jewels shaved, I can't ask a girl to do something I won't
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

This exactly. Think the green, not the rough.
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options

This exactly. Think the green, not the rough.

As a golfer, i appreciate this refrence.
  • TraciStivers
    TraciStivers Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I keep my bells and whistle trimmed and shave smooth if there is a chance of anyone seeing them.

Good boy! No one wants to get a mouth full of hair. If I were with a guy as soon as I saw hair I'd think to myself "Hope this time is good because you won't be getting it again."
  • TheRealPDouble
    Options
    Stumbled across this...seeing as it's relevant to this topic...enjoy:

shaving-familyguy.jpg

lolz

I say hair on the face, and no other place.
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I keep my bells and whistle trimmed and shave smooth if there is a chance of anyone seeing them.

Good boy! No one wants to get a mouth full of hair. If I were with a guy as soon as I saw hair I'd think to myself "Hope this time is good because you won't be getting it again."

LOL! Well thats not nice...