Post weight losses. Hold me accountable (Thanks!)

Options

Replies

• tcanon
    Options
    i now weigh 163. i weigh myself on mondays. i am down from 172 oct 1. i am a two-time life-time member of weight watchers. however, i have difficulty keeping it off because i go back to my bad habbits. so now i have made this a lifestyle. which is why i am a exercise physiology major w/nutrition minor.

my goal is 124lbs that is 26% fat
  • tdroseler
    Options
    I can't believe this post is still going...awesome...

I saw my dr yesterday, for first time since joining this site...i figure her scale is the one that really matters since she is helping me...
    Oct 2-348 (last dr appointment)
    Nov 27-334

i had been looking at the scale for a couple minutes when she came over and told me what it said...my brain just wouldn't accept it when i looked, i was so stunned....lol

I feel awesome..like superwoman!!!!

and i can't wait to do it again, in january, and see a difference.

we need a happy dance smiley, lol:smooched:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,044 Member
    Options
    TD ! I know your name really means "Touch Down!" right?? I am very happy for you with your recent doctor's visit!

You better keep coming back to this post! (Hmmmm wonder who would say THAT?!?!)...I love that everyone is using it, too!!

~Cheryl ~~ la~ la~la~~

"Ev-ery-Bo-dy-DANCE-now. . . . . . "
  • filergirl
    Options
    I started on Oct. 8 at 138. I'm now down to 128, and have toned up quite a bit -- more than I thought possible in six weeks. (I'm starting to get ABS!)
  • dawnwags
    Options
    wow just hearing u all......just started working out 2weeks my husband lost daughter lost i gained that was 5 days ago soo thats was the first time i counted my cals its was bad soo far i been in range.......had wondered bout anut flow ......i dont have a anut its the moon cycle ..lol.............but thats maybe why i gained also.....................sooo started11/18 154 11/24 157........................thanks everyone for not making this change in life scarry...........................
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Started MFP Aug 22, 2007 @ 195 lbs (5’9”)
    (Goal loss 40 lbs by May)

GOAL 40 POUNDS LOSS BY MAY 2008

Start week 0/ Aug 22 __195 lbs
    Week 7 / Oct 14 ______178.5 = 2.5 lbs loss_____16.5 total loss
    Week 8 / Oct 21 ______182.0 = 3.5 lbs gain_____13 total loss
    Week 9 / Oct 27 ______178.6 = 3.4 lbs loss_____16.4 total loss
    Week 10 / Nov 4______177.25 = 1.35 lbs loss___17.75 total loss
    Week 11 / Nov 11_____175.0 = 2.25 lbs loss____20.0 total loss
    Week 12 / Nov 18_____174.5 = 0.50 lbs loss____ 20.5 total loss
    WEek 13/ Nov 25_____ 174.38= 0.12 lbs loss____20.62 total loss
    Week 13 / Dec 2______173.25 = 1.25 lbs loss____21.75 total loss - And excruciatingly SLOWLY......

Stick with me, MF Pals. I'm a bit worried about my 170 goal by the 22nd.....it's not as easy anymore. :frown:
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Last check in on 11/28 I was 200.4 & this am I weighed in at 198. Total of 41 pounds lost since 9/1. Definately doing a Happy Dance!:bigsmile:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
    Ok I am back!!!!
    Aug I began at 280
    Dec 2 I am at 247

Total loss is 33 lbs.

I am excited to have gotten over my plateau. It took me a little bit but I think I am back on the road.
    Everyon is doing great keep it up.

Eve
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    Congrats Eve23 on your weight loss! That's awesome!
    Congrats to everyone else's progress as well. You are all inspirations to me!:flowerforyou:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Hi, I know I don't post here much. I was doing the whole don't obsess over the scales thing but I have found that it is driving me crazy and I actually need to get on the scale once a week at least. Had a crappy weekend food wise. Just to much but here goes:

Aug 30 205
    Sept 15 200.2
    Sept 23 197.5
    Oct 1 190.8
    Oct 7 186.2
    Oct 17 185.8
    Oct 25 180.2
    Oct 29 179.4
    Nov 28 174.2
    Dec 2 176.4

Not too happy about that but will buckle down and work to lose it again. Just haven/t done any cardio lately. And it shows. See you in a week
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    130 last week
    128 today
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!

Am 2/3rds of way to long term goal. Have lost 20 since starting mid September. Only 5 to go for short term Christmas Goal and total 10 more for long term goal!! :happy:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!

Am 2/3rds of way to long term goal. Have lost 20 since starting mid September. Only 5 to go for short term Christmas Goal and total 10 more for long term goal!! :happy:

Way to go DM!:flowerforyou:
  • athomemommy
    athomemommy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    ok, I have lost since June 18, 2007 is 51 lbs. I started off at 209 and now I am at 158.4. My first goal was to be 155 by my b-day, which is Dec 14th. So I have less than 2 weeks to lose another 3 lbs. Hopefully I can do it, that would be a great b-day gift to myself!!:wink: Then my next goals are to lose at least 5 lbs a month and to be 125 by my wedding ann. on June 5:blushing:
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Congrats Athomemommy 51 pounds - amazing!! You are doing great:drinker:
  • suspendedindusk03
    Options
    I just started out here a week ago today, weighing 210. This week's starting weight is 208. Two pounds in my first week, an imperfect week at that, as far as not exercising as much as I could have and a bit of birthday splurging on Friday.

Congrats and best of luck in the future to all of you who have been losing weight and working towards reaching your goals!
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    way to go athomemommy! Congrats!
  • cmriverside
    Options
    ~~Kj, Excellent! See, you lost over 5 lbs when you weren't "looking!"

~~mehughes, stripper poles are good for you :wink:

~~athomemommy - Awesome! You are going to make it - no worries.

~~Eve! Is that a RECENT picture of you?? I knew you lost a lot of weight!

~~denmother: I hope your dress for Ireland is tight now! Cuz it won't be by the time you go!

~~JulieB21: You broke the 200 mark ::Every-bo-dy-DANCE now:: ! Happy dance, happy dance.

~~suspendedindusk03 - You're off to a good start! Stay wtih us.

~~Healthier_you, GO GO GO!

I just had ice cream. A lot of it. :sad: I'm not having a very good day. And the river is in my YARD. It is not supposed to be there - hello!! :noway:
  • suspendedindusk03
    Options
    ~~Kj, Excellent! See, you lost over 5 lbs when you weren't "looking!"

~~mehughes, stripper poles are good for you :wink:

~~athomemommy - Awesome! You are going to make it - no worries.

~~Eve! Is that a RECENT picture of you?? I knew you lost a lot of weight!

~~denmother: I hope your dress for Ireland is tight now! Cuz it won't be by the time you go!

~~JulieB21: You broke the 200 mark ::Every-bo-dy-DANCE now:: ! Happy dance, happy dance.

~~suspendedindusk03 - You're off to a good start! Stay wtih us.

~~Healthier_you, GO GO GO!

I just had ice cream. A lot of it. :sad: I'm not having a very good day. And the river is in my YARD. It is not supposed to be there - hello!! :noway:

Thanks!! Weight is down another little bit as of this morning, coming close to 3 pounds total lost now. I plan on sticking around here... I love the motivation and support this place, and everyone here on the message boards, offers. :smile:

Sometimes you just have to have some ice cream, ya know?? Tomorrow (well, today now) is a new day! Hope you have a better day today and that the river goes back where it belongs, too. :flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    suspendedindusk03,

You're welcome, yay! Another pound is GREAT!

l :heart: your screen name - does it have a special meaning?

River still high - and it's FLYING by. Kinda scary......I've lived here 15 years, and this is only the second time the river has scared us. Definitely made the ice cream happen.

:tongue: Cheryl