Options
    You're so Amazing.....WOW...
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! congratulations!!
  • maritzarazo
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thank you for the inspiration, keep up the great work and dont ever let the weight come back on. :flowerforyou:
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    STUNNING !!! You should be beyond proud of yourself !
  • that is awesome!!!
    you have done a teriffic job not only regaining your health back but also setting a example for your child!
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone for your kind words! We are worth it!
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • affini12
    Options
    Can you tell us how you did it? I started at 321, lost weight, gained it back, and started again at 317. I'm at 310 now, but want to get down to 160-175. Any tips would be appreciated.
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Oh honey, what a wonderful change! You just added years to your life.....time to spend with that darling boy of yours! xo
  • joanna_02
    joanna_02 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Very Inspirational.
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing! I know your son is now or will be proud of you when he understands how you have changed both of your lives. You are gorgeous!
  • marthathebear
    Options
    You and your son are so cute! You are an incredibly motivating force to be reckoned with. This should be on tv and in magazines. Amazing!
  • angelaanhela
    angelaanhela Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You looked alot like what I look like now though I have 75 pounds on top of 300 but Im also 5'7" so we pretty much look the same. You are truly my inspiration! I really need this motivation. THANK YOU! and Keep up the good work!!
  • nataliescalories
    nataliescalories Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Beautiful transformation! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • jen88ve
    jen88ve Posts: 153
    Options
    Wow what a great story! You look amazing!!! Congrats and keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • mamajenny2
    mamajenny2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Amazing hard work and dedication! You look and I'm sure feel wonderful!! Congrats! :smile:
  • Susay2942
    Susay2942 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    This has to be the best transformation I have ever seen! Congratulations to you and best wishes to your beautiful family.
  • Candi8099
    Candi8099 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Ummmmm I just got chills on my arms & legs!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Amazing dedication!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!