should I shave my legs?

Replies

• ourglasswalls
    ourglasswalls Posts: 44 Member
    I hate hair :| i would love to have all my hair other than that on my head and my eyebrows( though if they could shape those as they did it would definitely be a plus!) removed some how...

I always shave my legs and under arms,
    I have horribly hairy arms but I read a long long time ago that it was bad to shave them I dont remember why now or even know if it was true but its made me never shave them at all...
    I think now I'm too scared of them being all stubbly to shave them urgh! that would be horrid!
    x

Try Nair for Men on your arms. I tested a spot on my arms for my boyfriends back (sexy I know) and hair came off super easily.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    I shave all of my legs and underarms. I get my eyebrows waxed.

Hardwood floors.
  • Personally I shave everything about twice a week (more in the summer if I need to) It's a headache but I just can't stand body hair at all.
    :sick:
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    I shave whole legs and arms, armpits, too.

This
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Cute and fluffy puppies like you shoulnd't shave at all! Unless you live in Georgia. It's hot there.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Ya'll really shave your arms?! Doesn't the hair grow back out like cacti thorns?! Why not wax, instead?!?

Ooooh! waxing isn`t that painful??? Shaving is so much `pain free` lol

Pain free my *kitten*.

You waxed your *kitten* and it was pain free? :huh:
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Legs, thigh crease on down. Underarms of course. No arms because it's blonde and very light.

OP, if you aren't wearing shorts or skirts above the knee just do knee down. If your arms aren't Sasquatchy don't bother with them.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    I shave my lower legs. The hair on my thighs is really fine, and when I've tried to shave them in the past they get really irritated, so I just let them be. I shave my arm pits and the little crab ladder that grows under my belly button.

This...except for the crab ladder. WTF is that?! I've never heard of it but it sounds gross... :huh: :sick: :tongue:
  • chubaka.jpg

I'm sexy & I know it!!!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    thesyon+sunny.png
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    I shave my lower legs. The hair on my thighs is really fine, and when I've tried to shave them in the past they get really irritated, so I just let them be. I shave my arm pits and the little crab ladder that grows under my belly button.

Hold on, Hold on..... "Crab Ladder" and it's under your belly button?!?! Not sure I want to know what that is.

Well, some people call it a "treasure trail", but I much prefer "crab ladder". I'm a lady, afterall. :happy: Just a tiny line of hair that grows vertically under my belly button.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    What about guys..do you like the whole hairy guy thing or are you going to wax and shave him too?

Or maybe we can have some more guy replies?

Personally, I don`t like a hairy back (not that I have got one, except on my profile pic)
  • Only when i want to feel sexy
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    I only shave my lower leg up to just above my knee... and my big toe. :( I shave my arms just like once a year in the spring.
  • What about guys..do you like the whole hairy guy thing or are you going to wax and shave him too?

Or maybe we can have some more guy replies?

Personally, I don`t like a hairy back (not that I have got one, except on my profile pic)

I like them to look like men!! (minus the back hair, lol)
  • ourglasswalls
    ourglasswalls Posts: 44 Member
    My boyfriend has hairy everything. I joke that its all pubic hair since its all attached ( He doesn't like that joke so much) None of it bothers me. We do shave his back when he is swimming in public.
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    I shave nothing. I am a hairy beast.

thats so hot :bigsmile:
  • Whole leg and armpit. I keep my armhair. It isn't that bad....I think
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    My boyfriend has hairy everything. I joke that its all pubic hair since its all attached ( He doesn't like that joke so much) None of it bothers me. We do shave his back when he is swimming in public.

Haha is that in case he drags everyone into his hair and they all get tangled and drown....sorry it just made me laugh reading that!!!
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Ya'll really shave your arms?! Doesn't the hair grow back out like cacti thorns?! Why not wax, instead?!?

Ooooh! waxing isn`t that painful??? Shaving is so much `pain free` lol

Pain free my *kitten*.
    '

You're talking to a girl who gets waxed. IT IS PAINFUL!

That said, I shave my underarms, legs, and bikini areas.

Not going to bother with arms.