Poop

Options

Replies

• jules1202
    Options
    Eat. Seriously eat. Consitpation is because you aren't consuming enough calories and healthy fat to keep things moving and get the kids dropped off at the pool.

Eat, eat, eat, eat, eat (some fiber and some healthy fats).
  • ejay90
    ejay90 Posts: 42
    Options
    hmm
  • tynahhhh
    tynahhhh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just suggest Starbucks. Whether or not you've got anything in there to poo, something's coming out. Starbucks does it 9/10 times, whether you want it to or not.
  • ejay90
    Options
    Coffee worked
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    coffee!
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I agree with the people who are saying your calories are too low. When I had an eating disorder, I had the same problem you do. Input/output, yo!
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Black coffee, apples, berries, veggies, oatmeal...

And if those don't help any, try Metamucil..the one with no sugar added.
  • moonbaby12
    moonbaby12 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I agree with the tea and the water, but you can also try some yoga poses, as simple as lying on your back and hugging your knees into your belly, twists etc. to help things start moving down there. Also exercise in general helps things get moving!
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I agree with the tea and the water, but you can also try some yoga poses, as simple as lying on your back and hugging your knees into your belly, twists etc. to help things start moving down there. Also exercise in general helps things get moving!

I agree. When I get gas and need relief quickly, I do some basic yoga poses for the core.
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    Aside from everything covered here, be sure you are getting enough fat in your diet too. I was eating lots of fiber, drinking plenty of water, and still having issues but when I up my fat intake - things move along just fine. From what I've found with my body - I have to get *at least* 60g a day. Then they come out fast and clean and all is well in the world.
  • allysonvb
    allysonvb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Coffee or White Castle... I've never had WC, but everyone talks about it! Coffee works for me!
  • ejay90
    Options

I agree. When I get gas and need relief quickly, I do some basic yoga poses for the core.

I do around 2 hours of exercise a day, which includes yoga and a hell of a lot of cardio
  • ejay90
    Options
    Coffee or White Castle... I've never had WC, but everyone talks about it! Coffee works for me!

i live in the uk and only eat fish, no white meat or poultry!! coffee seemed to have done the trick this morning but still feel bunged up
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options

i live in the uk and only eat fish, no white meat or poultry!! coffee seemed to have done the trick this morning but still feel bunged up

Does that mean you ignored everyone that told you that 650 calories is not enough so you have nothing to poop? EAT!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    While most of the suggestions in this thread will work for a normal, healthy, constipated person, the OP simply is starving. You can't poop if you don't eat.

The anorexic girl's legs in your ticker pic confirm that you need help that fiber and coffee won't provide.
    Go see a therapist, please.
  • ejay90
    Options
    While most of the suggestions in this thread will work for a normal, healthy, constipated person, the OP simply is starving. You can't poop if you don't eat.

The anorexic girl's legs in your ticker pic confirm that you need help that fiber and coffee won't provide.

Therapists are a waist of time
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options

So is school, or so one thinks. *waste
  • ejay90
    Options

Sorry darling. I actually have a degree in business, just suffer from a little thing called dyslexia
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options

Sorry darling. I actually have a degree in business, just suffer from a little thing called dyslexia

How exactly does dyslexia cause you to spell waste like waist? Different letters, this isn't an issue of letter order.
    Oh who cares. The point is - striving to be 100 pounds and not being able to poop are indicators of some other problems there as Robin pointed out. You need to eat.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    <<<Passes round the popcorn