200+ Pound Twenties (New Group)

Options

Replies

• ashnichole10
    Options
    Thanks for letting me be part of your group! I think it'll really help me stay on track. =) I'll record my weight tomorrow!

NewfieMrsG- I can't imagine the temptation of working at McD's! It's hard enough for me to drive by there without wanting to stop for a cheeseburger and some french fries, I don't think I'd be able to smell them all day! lol I think it shows you have a lot of willpower if you're going for the healthier choices, so good for you!

Steffi1686- Congrats on graduating! You should definitely go out and have fun celebrating with your friends!! =)
  • MysterriGal
    MysterriGal Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Last weeks weight= 231 This weeks weight=229, down 2lbs!!! Yay back on track it seems. Hopefully I can keep it up. Good luck to everyone in the next week!
    @Ashnichole10 - Thanks... however I don't have near enough will power... or the organizational skills or ability to get up earlier to pack lunches... its a bad combination sometimes!
    @Steffi- I'd party. You only graduate from your masters once! Just don't fall in the trap (Party's and cheat nights lead to cheating the next day, and the next day...) Congrats and good luck!
  • 20chloe09
    20chloe09 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 22 and 206, was 210 3 weeks ago. Hoping to reach my pre - university weight of 182
  • feeny
    feeny Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    weighed in this morning at 281. down 2 pounds from last week. :)
  • ashnichole10
    Options
    Great job everyone on their weight loss! I weighed 209.5 today and was 212 last week, I lost 2.5 lbs. =)

Hi Chloe! I'm also a newbie to the group trying to lose my pre-college weight! lol We can do it!
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    I want to join too :)

I am 29 and I am 394 lbs

I am from Utah, and a mother to 3 kids :happy:
  • jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I've had a great week!!

LW - 203.9
    CW - 200.4

Couldn't be happier!
  • spikess
    spikess Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    congrats to everyone who's lost!!

i'm down from 185.8 to 183.4lbs.. 2.4lbs for me :D
  • steffi1686
    steffi1686 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! Welcome to the group needtoloseweight I hope you will be successful here.

LW: 234
    CW: 233.4

So a loss of .6 pounds this week. I am so happy to finally moved from 234 since I have been stuck there for ages while my diet was on hold for a bit. Hopefully this week I will lose the full 2 pounds but I believe I have another party to attend and will be with my parents this weekend so I won't have much control over what I eat. I will try to make the best choices I can. I can't wait for things to go back to normal though.
  • seventeenlucky77
    seventeenlucky77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this group... I'm 26 and my current weight is 230 and my goal weight is 150. Really looking for support since last week I busted butt in the gym everyday and two days I went twice and the scale didn't budge at all. Hoping this week will treat me better.
  • tennisref
    tennisref Posts: 27
    Options
    Hello all you new people!! It's great to have you on board!

I decided to skip my Monday weigh-in since the last two and a half weeks have been pretty rough. To my amazement, I have however held my weight at 215!

My knee has been feeling better so I was able to go for a walk today for about an hour. Yay!!! Now I can start holding myself accountable for exercise.
  • ashnichole10
    Options
    Hey- hope everyone had a good weekend! :)

Miranda- That happens a lot to me too. Don't give up though and all of your hard work will pay off!
    Tennisref- That's great! Glad you're feeling better & was able to maintain, that's something to be proud of.

This morning I weighed in @ 206, I haven't been this weight in a long time! Usually after getting to 209 I would start gaining my weight back again, so I'm really proud of myself this week. :) Last week I was 209.5 so I lost 3.5 lbs!! 1 more lb until I reach my first mini goal- I'm sure I can do that by next Monday!

Good luck to everyone!
  • spikess
    spikess Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i'm down from 183.4lbs to 179.8lbs so that's 3.6lbs. think a lot of it is water tho.

hope everyone did well an is happy with their loss! :)
  • MysterriGal
    Options
    I am the same as last week, 229. I dropped a bit but have been sick for a couple days now, takes a toll on the body! I have also had a couple days where I couldn't manage to eat enough (less than 1200) At least I maintained...
  • MysterriGal
    Options
    Something is weird with my scale or something, stepped on the scale this afternoon, after eating thus should be up, and the scale said 224, 5 lbs less than this morning!! Weird...
  • seventeenlucky77
    seventeenlucky77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Well, hard work paid off.. scale was down 3 pounds!
  • hodakhon
    hodakhon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i wa sik and i couldnt lose more pounds
    just 0.5 pound

so i should plan my diet again!!!
  • steffi1686
    steffi1686 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    SW: 233.4
    CW: 231.6
    So going out for dinner and celebrating graduation didn't ruin me. I lost 1.8 pounds! Hopefully this week will be just as good and I will get into the 220s.

Great job to everyone who lost!
  • tennisref
    tennisref Posts: 27
    Options
    Sorry for being late every week, my schedule has been screwy. Weighed in this week at 214.5, I think it's time to step up my efforts!

Congrats to everyone for doing so well this week!!
  • jessmars
    jessmars Posts: 131
    Options
    HI,
    NEW TO THIS SITE AS OF YESTERDAY...ITS REALLY NICE TO SEE ALL THE SUPPORT ON THIS SITE ITS VERY ENCOURAGING AND MOTIVATING.....TRYING TO LOOSE SOME WEIGHT BEFORE JULY (DREADED SUMMER MONTHS HERE IN SO CAL) GOT A TON OF EVENTS IN JULY THAT REQUIRE BATHING SUIT AND SOME WEDDINGS AS WELL...CURRENTLY 209 IN A PERFECT WORLD I'D LIKE TO LOOSE 15 POUNDS BEFORE JULY.....HI TOO ALL OF YOU!
    JESS