Replies

• MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I weigh right in the morning so I am just in tank top and undies
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Underwear. Maybe naked if I didn't wear underwear to bed the night before.

But I follow the same routine every morning. I wake up, pull my scale away from the wall to the level area of the floor and click it on. Then I go the bathroom. After, I take off my PJs, turn the scale back on, and step on to get my weight.

And I do that within the same 15 minute window every morning. I record all of the daily weights in a spreadsheet where I also track calories and macros. Then I log my Saturday weight every two weeks.

I do the scale "reset" because you really shouldn't move your scale around since it can throw off the mechanisms inside. But I can't keep it in the middle of the bathroom floor all the time and when it's anywhere along the wall, it's wobbly. So the "reset" is just basically a way of having it feel it's own weight while on and on the level area of the floor. If you can keep your scale in one place, just do that and don't move it each day.

Oh, and I only step on the scale once. But I test it's accuracy over time by stepping on and off my scale about four times every three months or so, just to test it. As long as I always get the same weight, it's fine. When it starts giving different weights (only happened once so far) I changed the battery and that stopped.

This. Exactly this. I have the same routine. I pull it away from the wall and into a certain exact spot that is level in my bathroom. LOL i thought i was the only person this anal!
  • folieeadeuxx
    folieeadeuxx Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself in a bra and my drawers so I know that what comes up on the scale is all me..
  • kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning after a trip to the loo. So typically in my pjs. Too damn cold to do it naked :laugh:
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh naked or in my panties 1st thing in the morning.
  • TodayYesterday
    TodayYesterday Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Just socks!
  • emmgetsfit
    emmgetsfit Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    birthday suit, pre-shower (so my wet hair doesn't weigh me down....lol)

^^This!!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Naked, in the morning... No clothes for me! Lol. X
  • cosmic0074
    cosmic0074 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Sports bra and boxers, in the morning right after using the bathroom!
  • zepdig
    zepdig Posts: 155
    Options
    In my birthday suit
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I always weigh in my night clothes. My scale is in the kitchen , so I weigh myself in the morning after I start the coffee pot. It's my routine.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Undies, or naked if I slept in the nude before, first thing in the morning after using the bathroom. c:
  • sozisfitnow
    sozisfitnow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I weigh in my gym clothes without my trainers on, after my breakfast a 20min brisk walk to the gym and a wee lol:laugh:
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I weigh in first thing in the morning in just underwear :)
  • fatjavotte
    fatjavotte Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Naked, in the morning.
    I even remove my hair bands...
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    nude and pooped.
  • Runninglibrarian13
    Options
    When I did weight watchers (had to stop due to finances... or lack.. lol)... I always wore the same outfit each week. Shoes off.

At home... butt nekkid after the bathroom. ;)
  • treagal
    treagal Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    buck naked! first thing Sunday mornings
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Bra and underwear, first thing in the morning. It really doesn't matter as long as you dress (or not) the same way every time. Weigh the same time of the day for the same reason - you are looking for change in the number. Keep the major oscillation factors the same or you'll go bonkers. :tongue:
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I weigh in my bathroom.

nekkid.