70 Pounds Lost - pics included

Options

Replies

• sarahstrezo
    sarahstrezo Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Dana, you look AMAZNING!!! All of the time and hard work you put into this surely shows!
    Great job!!!
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job my friend!! You look fantastic and have accomplished amazing things with your hard work. You look fabulous!!
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Your story is inspiring and your success is motivating!!! Great Work!
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Love your story! I can identify with so much of it!! Go you!! You have done a fantastic job!!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing and what a beautiful family you have and may I say your hubby is really cute (hope that wasnt out of line):blushing: :smokin:

Not at all out of line...he's a hottie!! :heart:

ETA: and our boys are gorgeous. I only posted pics of my older son, but the baby (almost two years old now) is just as adorable. :smile:
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much!

And to my MFP friends...I absolutely ADORE you. Without your encouragement, advice, and support, I could not have done this.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You are so AWESOME my beautiful friend!! Look at you rocking that bikini! :flowerforyou:
  • Deanna149
    Deanna149 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Terrific job!!! thank you for sharing your story, i find it very motivating!
  • sharkweek
    sharkweek Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! You look wonderful. I had a similar VLCD/yo-yo background, and I feel way less alone with it hearing similar stories. Congrats on your success -- you have a lot to be proud of!
  • charovnitza
    Options
    Absolutely Phenominal!
  • 2BhappyBhealthy
    2BhappyBhealthy Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    a success story that gives me chills!! you have accomplished so much more than just weight loss, you have blossomed into a beautiful, happy and fulfilled woman. I am so proud to call you a friend, Dana. So many congratulations and here's to it only getting better! :drinker:
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! Inspiring, incredible, impressive!
  • VP72
    VP72 Posts: 89
    Options
    What in incredible journey you have been through dealing with all your issues, but carrying on never:bigsmile: :bigsmile: the less.
    Congratulations on your amazing results. I've started my diet yet again on 2nd January 2013 with 74lbs to lose, have lost 15lbs to far, so have another 59lbs to go.
    You are a great inspiration & extremely motivating to us all.
    You and your family must be so proud :bigsmile:
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Truly a wonderful story and a very beautiful ending. You have done an amazing transformation. You look so happy and beautiful. I am so happy for you. good luck at the last 7 lbs. you are just a rockin' girl. excellent determination has paid off for you. way to go.....
  • BeckZombie
    BeckZombie Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! And you honestly look 10 years younger now. Great job!
  • castell5
    castell5 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Excellent job and kudos to you for taking charge of your life and your health! Just continue on the quest to stop the binges.
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    The calories in non dairy coffee creamor was an eye opener for me too. WOW!! I've cut down from 3 servings of creamor to 2 and only 1 cup of coffee per day (down from 2).

First step was cutting down to 1 cup a day, so that cut 90 calories a day x 7 days = 630 calories a week! WOW!!! That is like a meal and a half for me, calorie wise.

Second step I cut my creamor to 2 servings per cup, so now I've cut out an additional 210 calories a week.

That is a total of 740 calories a week cut out of my diet in just a month. I don't miss it either!

Your journey is inspiring and I thank you for sharing.

Keep going...those last 5-6 pounds are within your reach.
  • ladyinredflush
    ladyinredflush Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    awesome, you look 20 years younger!..no seriously. Fitness is a wonderful thing.
  • anitaplus4
    anitaplus4 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job. You look amazing!
  • letjog
    letjog Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Your hair cut blew me away! Lovely.
    And congrats on the weight loss
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!