VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    nerdfitness.com

Totally.

Also, I do kettlebells.
  • flabtofabgirl
    flabtofabgirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My gym costs $10.00 a month or roughly 30 cents a day. Maybe you can continue shopping for a less expensive gym?

You won't find that anywhere near here! Check out Workout Phonics too! I have the cards at home and also just got a gym pass (not a cheap one though). Good luck!
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    has anyone mentioned bodyrock? they have killer workouts!
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    You can do plenty with no equipment. Look on youtube for "Walk Away The Pounds" or "Blogilates" or "HIIT". There are many workouts that don't require equipment or a gym membership.
  • bgardiner49
    bgardiner49 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I just checked out nerdfitness.com - what a brilliant site. Thanks to all of you who suggested it
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    NW Bob spent almost $900 on a gym last year and rarely used it. It gets below freezing here and rains a lot. I just dress for the weather and get outside and walk, usually with the dog. (Yellow labs are impervious to weather.:smile: ) Indoors, I do floor exercises and stretching: sit ups, push ups, knee bends, stretches and so on. At work I always take the stairs and take a 15 minute walk at lunch. Even if all you do is take a walk each morning, it will boost your metabolism for most of the day. Any movement will begat more movement. Just do something and you will be pleasantly surprised. Good luck with your program. You can do it. Just keep at it.
    :drinker: :wink: good for you!! Great advice!:happy:
    nerdfitness.com
    Thanks for the site link:flowerforyou:
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    nerdfitness.com

Totally.

Also, I do kettlebells.

Me too - nerdfitness and kettlebells - also daily Yoga and calisthenics "Convict Conditioning" - loving it, fittest I've been for ages.
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    www.bodyrock.tv
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    This past month I've been doing all my working out in my bedroom. Insanity doesn't take up that much space & doesn't need any equipment. I don't have access to a gym & it's pretty cold outside - though I'm not much of an outdoors person anyway. If I wasn't doing Insanity I'd probably look up another video, or do something from dance. I also started collecting different workouts on Pinterest & would like to try doing some of those soon too.
  • dmaloof2013
    dmaloof2013 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    OnDemand for Comcast (if you have it) has some awesome fitness videos. Also I have found a lot of good stuff on Pintrest.com if you have an account there
  • taylorwaylor
    taylorwaylor Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Workout videos. I've never done them but i've seen good results from others, plus it seems cheap and easy enough for anyone to fit into a schedule.