53 lbs Lost in 4 Months with Pics

Options

Replies

• admnmtpilot
    admnmtpilot Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am really overwhelmed by the kind words and encouragement! Thank you!
  • jmslewis
    jmslewis Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I was having a down day needing encouragement. Thank you !!!! You look great! Keep it up!
  • Ahhhmoment
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Very inspiring!!! I just started using MFP and have found it to be very helpful. I log everything I put in my mouth. I cant wait until I lose the first 10#'s. I have a couple of questions to ask you if dont mind. I know everyone lose weight differently but according to your weight loss did you eat at least 1200 calories? Ive heard anyone should always eat no less than 1200 cals.(I'm finding it kind of hard to get in the whole 1200) and how often do you exercise? Im glad you shared your success story. Its stories like this that gives me more determination and motivation!!! Im very proud of you. Keep up the GOOD work and continue to share your success stories along with the pictures. :flowerforyou:
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your bravery in sharing . You have made wonderful success and are well on your way to even more . Keep up t he great work!
  • admnmtpilot
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Very inspiring!!! I just started using MFP and have found it to be very helpful. I log everything I put in my mouth. I cant wait until I lose the first 10#'s. I have a couple of questions to ask you if dont mind. I know everyone lose weight differently but according to your weight loss did you eat at least 1200 calories? Ive heard anyone should always eat no less than 1200 cals.(I'm finding it kind of hard to get in the whole 1200) and how often do you exercise? Im glad you shared your success story. Its stories like this that gives me more determination and motivation!!! Im very proud of you. Keep up the GOOD work and continue to share your success stories along with the pictures. :flowerforyou:

Ahhhmoment,

I don't think I have ever went over my allotted MFP cals for a day; however, there are days that I do eat less than 1200 cals, but I DO NOT make it a habit to eat less than 1200 cals. My doctor has even told me it is not healthy to eat under 1200 cals on a regular basis...plus eventually your body will think it is in starvation and start storing fat instead of burning the fat. Feel free to check out my journal

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/admnmtpilot

As for exercise, I did not actually start a regular regimen until my 2nd full month of my journey. I go to Curves 3x a week, and add occasional walks. I plan to add another 2 days a week to my regimen come March or April (when it warms up).

Hope this answered your questions. Let me know if you have any others.

Take care!
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS :flowerforyou: what an accomplishment, and thanks for sharing your stats and pics, it will definitely inspire and motivate us all!!!! And I love the quote in your ticker too :bigsmile:
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Wow, I do not know you, but very proud of you. Keep it up!! :flowerforyou:
  • rumplesnat
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Keep up the great work!
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Wow. Great job. Keep going.
  • rwhyte12
    rwhyte12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Good for you and thank you for posting your story!
  • Jennaissance
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment. I see a huge difference, especially around your eyes and in the picture from the side. I can't wait to see what happens 4 months from today!
  • WIChelle
    WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Off topic a bit but your eyes are gorgeous!!!!
  • admnmtpilot
    Options
    Again, thanks everyone! I still cannot get over all of the encouragement I have received. Like I stated before, I am shocked at the number of people that have commented.

WIChelle,
    Thanks!
  • WIChelle
    WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Again, thanks everyone! I still cannot get over all of the encouragement I have received. Like I stated before, I am shocked at the number of people that have commented.

WIChelle,
    Thanks!

Your very welcme. i can't wait to watch your journey unfold :)
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!
  • missjanetleigh
    missjanetleigh Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the great work, you look awesome!
  • lovenglish
    Options
    How brave -- tears for you tonight! You should be so proud -- and please keep going and posting - this is my first night joing and you inspire me so much.
  • heatherpg47
    heatherpg47 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is great!
  • FitToLead
    FitToLead Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    This is inspiring, go girl
  • Melli118_14
    Melli118_14 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    What an AWESOME job!!! you have done SO great !! you can tell such a huge difference ! you're and inspiration! BEST of LUCK on the rest of your journey !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!