What do you drink besides water?

Options

Replies

• priyashah
    Options
    Coffee, non fat milk and occasionally coconut water or tomato juice. I don't drink anything with added sugar
  • losingweightfindingme
    Options
    Propel on the go packets, crystal light packets, Lipton on the go packets, juice, milk. I would drink diet soda but I'm allergic to the sweetener they use in most diet sodas.
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    Crystal Light, flavored water, almond milk, coffee, tea & an occassional diet coke :drinker:
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    I am getting into these Yogi brand teas - my two favorites are peach detox (caffeine free) and perfect energy (with caffeine). I have to add truvia (one pack to two tea bags). If I let it go in my mug and it gets cold, I just add ice cubes and continue. Try to break that diet "CHOKE" habit people!! Soooo bad for you. I work with someone who drinks about a case a day. I have another friend whose husband says "only fat people drink diet coke". Kind of an eye opener.

If I drink juice it is the Trop 50 brand and even at that, I dilute with water.

Yogi Egyptian licorice is a favorite of mine.

The "only fat people drink diet coke" comment is kind of stupid though.
  • gimpygramma
    gimpygramma Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Tea...lots of orange pekoe tea. I do not add milk or sugar so I don't log it.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Tea, usually. Some almond milk, and I have the very, very occasional Diet Coke. If I'm going out, I'm on Guinness, spiced Captain and Coke, or some manner of whiskey and Coke.
  • Only thing I drink besides water is
    Tea (any type)
    milk ( fat free or 1%)
    :drinker:
  • nikkiv16
    nikkiv16 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Water, Coffee, water with MIO and WINE!
  • PAMpurr
    Options
    If at all possible avoid the aspartame. Water with lemon, find a herbal tea you enjoy and drink cool. If you need the sweet add a bit of stevia- it is a plant source of sugar.:smile:
  • TheDarlingOne
    TheDarlingOne Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    great value brand has cherry lime flavor packets that are like crystal lite i guess, at only 5 cals a serving - but if you're into the cherry limeaide slushy from Sonic - that's a good match :)
  • luvbeingmomof3
    Options
    I try for mostly water, but will go to Seltzer water for carbonation. Diet Dr. Pepper every now and then and coffee every morning. Green tea and SO Organic coconut milk.
    I add the Dasani water flavors to make regular water taste a little better. They are so good and no calories!!

Red wine on the weekends.
  • gaylaworrell
    Options
    I have one cup of black tea in the morning and sometimes in the afternoon I'll have a cup of chai tea but other than that, I mostly just drink water. I'll have iced tea if we go out to eat.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I drink tons of water...but I also drink low sodium v8 (usually 2-3 5.5oz cans daily), coffee, 1% milk (1-2 8oz glasses daily), whey chocolate protein drink (1-2 servings daily), beer, wine, vodka (mostly on weekends), occasionally a soda (maybe one every couple of weeks).
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    only protein shakes and ACV mix
  • mswize
    mswize Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Water with lemon and coconut water.
  • Goldie_13
    Options
    Green Tea, Tea, Juice, Coffee.
  • jlfoster0427
    Options
    Usually just water but sometimes ill get a diet soda or add Mio to my water
  • EA1604
    EA1604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hot green tea with a cinamon stick in it!
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    seltzer/club soda- i really like the polar brand, particularly the flavored ones. Sometimes I mix it with a little V-Fusion…. But mostly it's just water, coffee and unsweetened tea (hot and iced)
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Milk. I have noticed that on the weeks when I drink more milk, I lose more weight. Not sure why, but it works for me!

I read something not long ago about the correllation between higher calcium intake and weight loss. Calcium helps! Google for more information if you're interested.