Replies

• vmcshannon
    vmcshannon Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on meeting your goal!
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing, congrats on your success and all your hard work! you are an inspiration to me!
  • mustangannamt
    Options
    Smokin' Hottie!!! Well done!
  • mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I also have two kids- your bikini photo just took me to new levels of motivation! I can do this! Thanks for your story- you are doing fantastic- keep it up!
  • merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Thankyou for sharing your inspiring story! You look fantastic!
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing, such an inspiration!
  • MaanuMuqto
    Options
    :') your story is so beautiful. i love your spirit. believe me you look 20 years younger. wonderful job. keep it up.!! =)
  • maaandyxoxo
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I hope to have that body when I'm 40! :wink:
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Amazing Story
  • heatherpg47
    heatherpg47 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    wow.. you look great!
  • RawTriGal
    RawTriGal Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing not only your stunning transformation photos, but also your story... motivational and inspiring! you look amazing!
  • Snotori
    Snotori Posts: 156
    Options
    Great story!
  • foraubs
    foraubs Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Fantastic mental and physical transformation - Be proud! xx
  • tinacoleman1985
    Options
    well done you look amazing :-) x
  • vampee
    vampee Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to read a story like your's. You look wonderful. You are a great inspiration to me and many others. I have not had weight issues until my thirties. Around the age of 34 I lost a ton of weight but I lost it the wrong way. I kept the weight off for a couple of years. But then, over half of it came back over the course of three years. Now I am once again trying to lose weight, but this time I am doing it the right way. I do some kind of exercise almost daily and I am eating clean.
    By reading your story, I know that it isn't too late for me either.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to read a story like your's. You look wonderful. You are a great inspiration to me and many others. I have not had weight issues until my thirties. Around the age of 34 I lost a ton of weight but I lost it the wrong way. I kept the weight off for a couple of years. But then, over half of it came back over the course of three years. Now I am once again trying to lose weight, but this time I am doing it the right way. I do some kind of exercise almost daily and I am eating clean.
    By reading your story, I know that it isn't too late for me either.

It's NEVER too late...I have some incredibly fit, amazing friends on here who are in their 60s! Becoming healthy and fit is possible at any age and any weight.
  • sweets_76
    Options
    You look amazing, you've given me hope well done :smile:
  • 1lexisva
    1lexisva Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Great JOb you look Great!!!!!!!
  • Lauralei36
    Lauralei36 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congratulations :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!