18-23 college students

Options

Replies

• xsabrinalynn
    xsabrinalynn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    23 years old, working full time in an accounting department at a car dealer while going to school part time for accounting.

Anyone can feel free to add me :)

SW: 139
    CW: 119
    GW: 110-113
    H: 5'2
  • successleadstosuccess
    Options
    Julia, 20, full time law student, Add me! :)
  • Aria934
    Options
    19 yr -old full time college student,Will be transferring schools next year. International studies/pre law soon to be Global law major.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, was a full time studio art student and ended up getting a divorce and relocating before I graduated, so I'm taking a semester off before I finish my degree up in art history and start grad school :) I work from home right now and work all sorts of weird hours, both time-wise and in volume, but anyone please feel free to add me!
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    wlell no more college for me but i work 2 jobs- managing at one, and I'm 22, starting weight was 200, current weight is 179, and my goal weight is 150!!!!
  • ton40orbust
    Options
    I'm 21 Majoring in Sociology and Criminal Justice. Working part-time but searching for job number 2. Started at 280 down to 264 Since December, Goal weight is 140, So I'm esentially trying to lose half of myself.
  • outdoorsygurl9
    Options
    looking for friends who can help motivate me and who i can help motivate! 21, wanting to lose 10 pounds and get healthy! feel free to add me!
  • Line90
    Options
    I'm 22 and studying information and communication engineering technologies at Lund university in Sweden.

H: 5' 3"
    SW: 151 lbs
    CW: 142 lbs
    GW: 125 lbs
  • petitesourie
    Options
    19, Fahsion Design.

Work part time in retail.

Wanna loose 20lb, any support is appreciated. :)
  • Buckeye_Fittie
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I'm 21, majoring in English and I'm on a pre-Law track. (yay LSAT!)

Over the past two years, I was in a bad relationship and gained 35 pounds and over Spring and Summer 2012 I worked hard to lose it and it came off. So now I'm working on maintaining, losing a little more, and getting into running.

SW:150
    CW: 130
    GW: 118
  • emmz9412
    Options
    Im an 18 year old student - at university in the UK :D It's interesting - in the UK we generally have to cook our own food, so I've actually been finding it easier as I know exactly what I am eating! Add me!
  • jackieomara
    jackieomara Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :) I'm a 20 year old college student music business major. I was an athlete all my life until college, put on some weight, and now I'm looking to be healthy and fit again. My highest weight was 194 in 2011 (beginning of Sophomore year) but over the last couple of years I got back down to 180 (junior year) just from not eating fried foods on campus every day. Now I plan on going working hard to get down to 150 (or more, of course).

Please feel free to add me! I love motivation and support friends, especially those that are my age :)
  • Nessa0506
    Options
    27 (ahhh) year old full time college student at GSU majoring in nutrition. Always been into fitness. I love everything from yoga to kickboxing! Add me if you want to :)
  • bitterpeaches
    Options
    Hi, I'm 22 and I recently graduated from college about a year ago. I gained some weight over college that I'm trying to lose. It wasn't the Freshmen 15, but close enough to it. Now that I have a job, I find that I can't eat the way I use to and still expect myself to stay around the same weight. Having a huge campus helps burns off all the junk food.

Feel free to add me. 8D

CW: 130
    GW: 110
  • steph_k23
    steph_k23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Studying a business degree, feel free to add me so we can all motivate each other on our journey to fitness!
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    hi, add me! i'm 21
  • fransipansi
    Options
    Hay! I'm a 19 year old full time student majoring in accounting and part time trainer at a local gym.. I'm obsessed with anything fitness and health related! Feel free to add me(:
  • elliepearsonn
    Options
    Hey, 20 years old. Full time college student on my last year of a BA in visual communication and digital publishing. Feel free to add me:D
  • thintor
    Options
    i'm 22 and in graduate school, feel free to add me too :)
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    :) Full-time student that just turned 23.
    Majoring in Sociology with a minor in Criminal Justice.
    Hoping to go back in a few years for my master's in Social Work.
    Didn't gain weight in college--
    started losing the fat I've always had throughout my life. :P
    Halfway to my goal, any & all are welcome to add !